#1July 8th, 2009 · 09:07 AM
10 threads / 1 songs
5 posts
Denmark
FL Studio Blog
Hi all,

I've decided to start a blog - forbidden fruity - dedicated to composing music with FL Studio. There seem to be a zillion tips, trick and tutorials already out there, but nevertheless I'll do an attempt to come up with quality content

The address is: http://forbidden-fruity.blogspot.com

There are only few posts sofar, but I intend to add much over the time to come:

- Simple, straightforward explanations of major concepts and the user interface (theory)
- Useful tutorials on how to create, edit and manage songs, use effects, VSTi plug ins, etc. (practice)
- Showcase some of my own work with explanations on how i composed the song, instruments and effects i used, etc. (examples, inspiration)
- Make free loops available for download

Feel free to comment on this post and let me know what you think of the idea in general and also if you have specific ideas/wishes for content, etc.

Note: I am in now way a professional and I am the first to admit I still have a lot to learn. But I also believe I have things to share!

#2July 11th, 2009 · 02:19 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Great site design but I'm not getting the girl sucking a strawberry :P...Not much info in yet but looks promising!!!
#3July 11th, 2009 · 03:06 AM
10 threads / 1 songs
5 posts
Denmark
Yeah, girl sucking strawberry...  .. i had one eating a banana as well...but there are limits.. ...thx for the feedback... i plan to post much content. Useful for some, maybe not for others, but content there will be!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 4:49 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.