#1May 20th, 2009 · 01:11 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Interesting question, because what your asking can very easily be done on other sequencing programs but I also dont know how you'd do it in FL.
Would it be through the automation or is there a 'play through patterns' button ?

Though I must admit the first thing that came to my mind was why the hell do you need to do this in FL?
The whole point of FL is that you can place the individual patterns on the playlist, and play them that way.
#2May 20th, 2009 · 03:09 AM
5 threads
6 posts
India
kings wrote…
Interesting question, because what your asking can very easily be done on other sequencing programs but I also dont know how you'd do it in FL.
Would it be through the automation or is there a 'play through patterns' button ?

Though I must admit the first thing that came to my mind was why the hell do you need to do this in FL?
The whole point of FL is that you can place the individual patterns on the playlist, and play them that way.

Im new to FL, n did not know tht patterns could be placed as mindsatplay recommended.. plus i had seen that happen earlier so.... no harm in knowing .. thanks for looking in it though.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 9:04 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.