#1December 15th, 2005 · 07:22 AM
37 threads / 25 songs
237 posts
United States of America
lets jam!
hey any up for writing a tune long distance style?
cmon the glove is dropped.... i offer up my bass{as i lost my 97456th guitar to the evil pawn broker} thought what jbp...triton...fish did was cool just pm me
hail ampism

ps prophet entheon didnt know where to post this
so no lightning please as i read all stickies pertaing to this
#2December 15th, 2005 · 07:59 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
another idea.....
what about a yearly meeting for one week or so somewhere in this whole wide world? Inviting some pro's to record the jams are played perhaps in different rooms. ok thinking too far though...

Carsten

PS
I am afraid to fly by plane however
#3December 15th, 2005 · 08:05 AM
74 threads / 5 songs
441 posts
United States of America
re: another idea.....
TritonKeyboarder wrote…
what about a yearly meeting for one week or so somewhere in this whole wide world? Inviting some pro's to record the jams are played perhaps in different rooms. ok thinking too far though...

Carsten

PS
I am afraid to fly by plane however

Yeah, that would really be cool. I've thought about a BandAMP festival before, something like that might be really fun. Would be hard to pull something like that off, however...

In a few months here I'm going to be releasing two new projects which will compliment the BandAMP website. One will deal with Graphic Design, Drawing, 3D Modeling, ect... and the other would deal with Short Films, Music Video, ect... Anyways, would be cool to have like a little "Burning Man" festival that highlights indie talents. But I'm getting way too far ahead of myself as well, but would be cool
#4December 15th, 2005 · 11:59 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Hey BUZZ!

the simpliest way for such colaboration is to upload any idea on bandamp and ask if someone want to help to finish this idea. Or you can ask someone to support you with an instrument. But the source is up to you. DO IT!
#5May 28th, 2006 · 08:07 AM
17 threads / 16 songs
81 posts
Philippines
Jam
I have been on another forum  , and we made one long distance recording , by exchanging mp3 and midi files , very interesting work but it was only about one style , (The shadows) so after one song  i quit because i like also different styles , country , folk etc....On the other side , i like to compose , but i am very poor in writing lyrics , if someone can help , we could work together
francois
#6December 7th, 2006 · 01:50 AM
97 threads / 43 songs
500 posts
Australia
I think it would take patience and a lot of comprimise, it would be difficult, but it all depends on the individual you work with, are they suited to you?

Also you may find interest in the Blink-182 track- Feelin' This. They used a similar concept. The two main guys, Mark and Tom, went in two seperate rooms, one of them wrote the verses and the other wrote the chorus, the result was a fantastically blended song, although you might not be as lucky as they were!
#7December 14th, 2006 · 10:28 PM
26 threads
86 posts
United States of America
I did a collab with Siren a while back on here, it actually came out really well. Siren went into a studio and recorded the accoustic guitar and vocals, I added piano and strings, and a couple other people added congas and bass. After the tracks were all recorded, I mixed everything in cubase. I think taka was even gonna do violin but we decided without it. The song was called disaster (just go find siren's account and look at her songs for Disaster)

Anyways it just takes some dedicated people and people with time. I'd be willing to help however I just sold my computer finally, and it's all boxed up and shipping tommorrow. Perhaps after christmas I can help when I'm on my new iMac!! ^_^

I'll see if I can find that song come to think of it, I'll edit a link in.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 4:14 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.