#1September 5th, 2008 · 02:47 PM
1 threads
United States of America
NEED HELP ON AUDACITY
ok so im new to audacity so i dont know if its my hardware or theres something i have to change on the software, but i hook up my microfone to the computer using a usb cord, wen i speak into it theres a slight delay and it hears like its not picking it up fast enough so wen i want to record, the sound comes out late on the track what can i do to fix this??
#2September 5th, 2008 · 07:18 PM
51 threads / 31 songs
114 posts
United States of America
I use audacity and that has never happened to me. It might be your microphone. I used to use (before I got a mixer) standard microphones (that you could plug into an amp) with a converter stuck into the microphone jack. You could see if it's the program by just speaking close to wherever the internal mic is then amplify it to an audible volume.
#3September 5th, 2008 · 10:04 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
I just got a XENYX 1204 FX Mixer and I use the mics going through Audacity and it seems fine. Do you mean that there is a dealy in when the sound shows up as its recording? (Like the big blue blurs of lines that means it has detected that sound in the recording.) Thats normal...Its not gonna show what you are saying instantly.
What about when you play it back?
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 9:24 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.