#1September 12th, 2005 · 02:45 PM
74 threads / 5 songs
441 posts
United States of America
Adobe Audition into Logic Pro...
I've got a bunch of files I've worked on in Adobe Audition (that's the .ses file format), and want to switch to Logic Pro (which uses .iso)... I'm wondering whether there is any way to go about converting my old projects from .ses to .iso — Any Ideas?
#2September 13th, 2005 · 04:03 AM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
hm...

you may just have to do it manually 

i don't know of any real "project" converters unless it's a built in option within the program.  i'm looking through audition, and i'm not seeing anything like that ...

sry
#3September 13th, 2005 · 10:39 AM
49 threads / 42 songs
493 posts
United Kingdom
Most multi-track recording/sequencer software uses unique, proprietary formats for saving their files - so as far as I'm aware this is impossible.
#4July 31st, 2009 · 10:10 PM
1 posts
United States of America
Cheers and we look forward to your Forum Favourites selections!

taux pret auto - taux pret auto differe selon la rise en compte ... calculent automatiquement le taux pour un pręt automobile donne.
#5October 22nd, 2011 · 12:10 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
4 posts
United States of America
suggestion
to my knowledge audition can save session files as a OMF format  if you save your files in that open source format you should be able to open it it in logic. alot of other daw's dont promote cross working with each other but adobe is pretty good about it i know is awesome about it good luck my friend. Happy Music  making
#6October 26th, 2011 · 12:14 AM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
not sure if they can make this file transfer or not.. but I use them for pulling audio off of youtube videos.  They are a file conversion site.  It's a free/pay site depending on what you want.  I use the free stuff.

http://www.zamzar.com/  I didn't look to see if it can do your file conversion.

plus like stated above.  export your files from audition as omf files and logic pro should work with them.
#7October 26th, 2011 · 12:24 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
I'm sure he must have sussed it out by now ! 
#8November 6th, 2011 · 10:10 AM
1 threads
2 posts
United Kingdom
I'm not sure if you can consolidate sessions in Audition, but you can bounce down each channel to include any silence that's present (say if you have a guitar that doesn't come in until a minute into the song). That's what I would do anyhow.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 23rd, 2024 · 4:44 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.