#1August 9th, 2005 · 05:46 PM
3 threads
87 posts
United States of America
Help(sansamp)
Is there such a thing as a plugin or hardware amp simulator that actually delivers professional quality on heavy guitars? Volume levels are not an issue for me with recording, so I tried miking a pretty loud Marshall with 1 12" and experimenting EXTENSIVELY with mike placement-terrible results. I've tried Revalver and a couple plugin demos, but they don't match my Behringer Vamp, which only cost me $130 new!
I liked it better than the POD.
    When I listen to my recordings, and then stuff on the radio, I'm shocked at how much better they sound than me. I feel like I just want to quit recording.As good as the Vamp is, it still doesn't seem professional to me.
    Do I have to go to a studio? Has anyone out there been blown away by the realism of some simulator plugin, or piece of hardware? What about sansamp? Is the hardware verion better than the plugin?
    Thanks.......
#2August 10th, 2005 · 01:29 PM
8 threads / 4 songs
246 posts
United Kingdom
look up a bit of software called "amplitube" - its a computer amp simulator pluggin.  i got it cheap through my mates college so i dont actually know how much it is ... all i know is that its the nuts.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 4:00 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.