#1December 30th, 2007 · 01:32 AM
3 threads
2 posts
United States of America
boss br1180 cd trouble
boss br1180 cd trouble
my br1180 wont burn wav. files anymore the cd drive still plays and imports track and will but a audio track if on 9/10 but when it comes to burnin a wav. file or making a back up disk it freezes i to it to go get repaired and they told me i would loose everything i hav on the hard drive for them to check it out...has anyone ever encounterd this same problem?? anyone know if there is anyway i can just copy all files to another hard drive without loosin what i already have??
#2November 6th, 2008 · 01:28 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Well I had one years ago, it worked fine for me, but it struck me that the inbuilt CD burner wasn't much of modern day standards.. more like some mid-90's product.

I guess you're going to have to have it replaced - then a full reset including HD erase isn't necessary at all. But maybe the people offering the service are simply going to trade you a different unit. That may actually be the cheapest solution for them... not sure.

IIRC the BR1180CD doesnt have USB so you're kinda screwed on that front aswell. Better plug the audio output to the computer and mix as many tracks as you have on there as you can... Salvage what you can.

good luck.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: May 8th, 2024 · 12:28 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.