United States of America
just bought my upgrade.. it's great.  speeds things up considerably
#3May 12th, 2014 · 01:47 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
toastedgoat wrote…
just bought my upgrade.. it's great.  speeds things up considerably
It looks much easier to create your own rhythms then the old version, have you tried creating your own rhythms?
#4May 13th, 2014 · 10:24 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
Yes, I'm using a line 6 USB keyboard for almost everything for midi control.
#5May 14th, 2014 · 01:56 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
toastedgoat wrote…
I'll probably upgrade too, but not at the moment. I've been spending lots of money on home improvements and a new shape used BMW 5 series car. Actually I've not recorded anything for over 6 months. I am starting to miss recording, I'm sure it's only a matter of time before I get back into it. I have one more main project for my home in summer, then I'll have more free time and money.
#6May 25th, 2014 · 12:22 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
Denis wrote…
toastedgoat wrote…
I'll probably upgrade too, but not at the moment. I've been spending lots of money on home improvements and a new shape used BMW 5 series car. Actually I've not recorded anything for over 6 months. I am starting to miss recording, I'm sure it's only a matter of time before I get back into it. I have one more main project for my home in summer, then I'll have more free time and money.

I picked up a very old vox ac15 twin 10 amp.. i love this thing.. probably the most articulate recording amp I've ever used.  slap a jhs tubescreamer in front of it, and the thing just rocks in the studio. M

My normal midi controller that I used through a USB midi device was acting funny so I had to get something that would work well.. the line 6 wasn't too expensive and does a great job.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 9:38 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.