#1October 8th, 2011 · 08:57 PM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
new gear
just bought a tiny Fender Mustang 1
http://www.musicradar.com/news/guitars/fender-launches-mustang-i-and-ii-amps-275850
Quite some fun for the money,  noiseless, right next to me all i need, and PC editing, and usb recording!
and Amplitube Fender LE for free,
I am having fun now 
#2November 19th, 2011 · 10:34 AM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
not brandnew, but so nice
got me a Fender usa strat with seymour duncan on the bridge and Joe Barden's middle and neck, fat sound , lots of dynamic!
needs some fine adjustment later, now just havin fun with it.

#3November 19th, 2011 · 10:57 AM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
sorry for big pics 
#4November 19th, 2011 · 11:08 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
man that is one nice looking beast. it must sound so awesome!! How well do the pickups do with clean tones and how well do they do with distorted tones?
#5November 19th, 2011 · 04:38 PM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
actually thats a bit disappointing for the distorted sounds, comparing(not fair) with the Charvel, making too much noise(hum) too, but more gain as standard i think

clean/crunch is surprisingly nice creamy and warm, ehm, the sound,
sort of need to learn to get used to or adjust the pick-ups? I've have the originals here, but i think they aren't noiseless either..

its way different sounding as well as the charvel and what i expected from a strat anyway
Sort of the Charvel sounding more like a strat then the strat
bit silly i was testing it on a Koch amp, quite no match for my Mustang :p
#6November 22nd, 2011 · 04:25 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Welcome to the usa-strat-o-mat-club, Max.
Nice Gitti there.
Does the neck feel that comfortable as my strat-neck feels ? Itīs quite easily playable, yes?

Yeah,that singlecoil-humming is sorta annoying. Had this prob with my old Ibanez strat and thatīs one of the reasons why I purchased the Fender.with "noiseless PUs".  With these PUs itīs no prob playing high distortion sounds.
If you want to eleminate humming, check out the "Fender noiselss PUs" or (insider tipp) "Jeff-Beck-Pus".
The "Jeff-Becks" are pretty powerful, expressive and energetic. They can scream, shout, cry.........and more.

straddicted
U.L.I.
#7November 22nd, 2011 · 04:26 PM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
ULI wrote…
Welcome to the usa-strat-o-mat-club, Max.
Nice Gitti there.
Does the neck feel that comfortable as my strat-neck feels ? Itīs quite easily playable, yes?

Yeah,that singlecoil-humming is sorta annoying. Had this prob with my old Ibanez strat and thatīs one of the reasons why I purchased the Fender.with "noiseless PUs".  With these PUs itīs no prob playing high distortion sounds.
If you want to eleminate humming, check out the "Fender noiselss PUs" or (insider tipp) "Jeff-Beck-Pus".
The "Jeff-Becks" are pretty powerful, expressive and energetic. They can scream, shout, cry.........and more.

straddicted
U.L.I.

tnx ULI, and yes the neck is fine, it almost plays itself as a friend said :p
actually thes pickups should be noiseless and at least the bridge for sure is a humbucker.
I just tried a grounded wall-plug and then its dead silent : )))
so i just have to make a cable from my kitchen to my studio( corner in the living)
still its a fat sound, not as 'sharp' as the Charvel, I'll give it some time...
#8November 22nd, 2011 · 05:31 PM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
too quick judged, on high gain distortion sounds there's  still hum, less,
but not good for recording.
with some crunch now its far more enjoyable, véry dynamic: soft attack almost clean, hard attack much more gain and harmonics  with little sound differences,
unbelievably nice:)
#9November 22nd, 2011 · 05:59 PM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
last report: its my halogene lamp with dimmer which causes the hum
#10February 8th, 2012 · 12:35 PM
4 threads
28 posts
Bangladesh
These are really so attractive guitars..........

Are you looking for Music or Musician!
#11February 12th, 2012 · 07:07 AM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
I realise the luxury of it, and I'm appreciating it a lot.
tnx 
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 7:54 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.