#1July 31st, 2011 · 02:57 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
MIDI Program Changer
Because I didn't find any tool made for live gigs I decided to develope one by myself.

A simple program where you can enter your setlist for a gig. The software changes the programs and banks of all connected midi keyboards or fx gear.
A simple cursor down jumps to the next song and changes the progs and configurations of all connected keyboards or sound modules via MIDI. It's based on the CarlsMIDITools wrapper and multimedia dlls of MS Windows and works fine so far.

Just thought about compiling a demo where you can check all functions but closes every 10 minutes or so

I like my little work. Anyone else?
#2July 31st, 2011 · 04:41 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
You clever man. That will be a useful tool for many live artist/band. Make sure you patent the idea.
#3August 1st, 2011 · 12:31 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
re: MIDI Program Changer
TritonKeyboarder wrote…
Because I didn't find any tool made for live gigs I decided to develope one by myself.

A simple program where you can enter your setlist for a gig. The software changes the programs and banks of all connected midi keyboards or fx gear.
A simple cursor down jumps to the next song and changes the progs and configurations of all connected keyboards or sound modules via MIDI. It's based on the CarlsMIDITools wrapper and multimedia dlls of MS Windows and works fine so far.

Just thought about compiling a demo where you can check all functions but closes every 10 minutes or so

I like my little work. Anyone else?
I'm impressed!
#4August 1st, 2011 · 04:48 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Very innovative in deed
Even if there is something like it around, if it's marketed in the right places in the right way you might have created your own winning ticket.
#5August 19th, 2013 · 11:13 AM
1 posts
Netherlands
Program Changer
Hi Triton keyboarder.

That sounds nice, good work!
I just looked for it and such a thing is only available for Ipad.
Can I try it ?

Just to patch the keyboards with a tablet running on Android. (os 2.2 ?)

Yours,

Urias
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 10:36 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.