#1May 8th, 2011 · 04:40 PM
5 threads / 2 songs
10 posts
United States of America
Whatch'yall know about Abelton?
....So, those that know me know that I have used FL Studio for years... well... I recently switched to Abelton Live and ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! It is a lovely piece of software that handles audio like nothing Ive seen! Curious to know if anyone else is using it and if so what their impressions are?
#2July 21st, 2011 · 04:15 PM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
re: Whatch'yall know about Abelton?
StepChild wrote…
....So, those that know me know that I have used FL Studio for years... well... I recently switched to Abelton Live and ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! It is a lovely piece of software that handles audio like nothing Ive seen! Curious to know if anyone else is using it and if so what their impressions are?

Hey StepChild, any new work yet?
I had a hard time getting through the work flow, i guess 20 years of cubase set its marks, but i can see the amazing advantages shine through now..
still need lots of more practise
it doesnt handle my m-audio soundcard sadly, workin on the onboard doesnt stimulate much
so far i think for modern genres(beats), its really great, but i dont see advantages for audio recording yet..
the audio handling is fabulous though
we'll see what comes out.
post a sample here, oneday :p
#3August 18th, 2011 · 10:14 AM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
Abelton live. Is pretty good. I moved back over
Digital performer, and pro tools+ logic  . IMHO digital performer is the best midi sequencing software that handles audio as well as pro tools/ cubebase.
#4August 20th, 2011 · 08:21 PM
15 threads / 5 songs
76 posts
Australia
I used Ableton for a uni performance, it's pretty good, definitely worth checking out if your into the whole electronic music scene. It's more set up for live performance though. It takes a bit to get your head around how it works because it's so different to what I've used before.

Can you get it online for free? My computers at uni have all the programs already set up, ableton, logic, pro tool etc
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 20th, 2024 · 7:26 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.