#1June 16th, 2005 · 09:50 AM
3 threads
6 posts
Sweden
Where in London and NY?
Hello everyone! I'm from Sweden and I'll be going to London soon. If anyone have any good ideas to where to go to listen to good music. please tell me. And I'll be going to New York next spring so if someone knows where to buy good music things and listen to music (the Harlem blues and jazz band?) so please can't you write to me. The same as in London and NY goes for Paris. I'm going there this fall.

sorry if my English is unreadable.
#2June 16th, 2005 · 12:13 PM
1 threads
1 posts
United Kingdom
dont worry about your english, its better than mine i dont know many places in london, but if you go to the ticketmaster website (www.ticketmaster.com i think, might be ticketmaster.co.uk instead though), you can find some good bands and where/when theyre playin
#3June 16th, 2005 · 04:59 PM
3 threads
6 posts
Sweden
thanks I check that out. and i took some help that first time from the "check spelling"-button. Wooh..I'm going to London for the first time ever in a month.
#4July 1st, 2005 · 01:41 PM
8 threads / 4 songs
246 posts
United Kingdom
i live 45 mins away from london so i hope you like it!  london's great for music whether your looking for acoustic or bands or whatever.  one pub to look out for is called water-rats in islington.  it does LOADS of music (usually unsigned bands that are being quite successful in the amatuer market).
#5September 15th, 2005 · 12:14 AM
31 threads / 1 songs
434 posts
United States of America
test
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 7:57 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.