#1November 20th, 2005 · 10:12 PM
3 threads / 2 songs
7 posts
United States of America
Buying a new amp
I am planning on Buying a new amp, I thought of going with the Marshall ATV150H with a Marshall Mode4 Cab.  I mainly play metal "Slayer, Cradle of filth, Death, Pantera, and the like".  Anyone one have any info on these Products?  I already have a Guytone Metal Monster, and Boss GT-8 for the effects and Heavy Distortion.
#2November 22nd, 2005 · 01:40 AM
3 threads / 2 songs
7 posts
United States of America
Never mind...I found my new toy
Scratch the Marshall idea...I just placed an order for a Line 6 HD147 and two Line 6 4x12 cabs, with a short board controller, This amp is truly amazing!! Awesome tone and GREAT GREAT GREAT Heavy thick fast distortion.  Nice tight Bottom End on the Distortion as well.  Cost me $2,500 in total but worth every penny!! Ill be selling my GT-8 and my Guyatone Metal Monster.
#3November 26th, 2005 · 01:33 PM
31 threads / 1 songs
434 posts
United States of America
yeh, i would have suggested a Crate Tube-Stack or a Line 6

both good for metal if that's what you're into
#4November 27th, 2005 · 10:47 PM
3 threads / 2 songs
7 posts
United States of America
Scratch All of the above.. sorry.
I decided to cancel my order, i found my dream setup,  Keeping my GT-8, Selling my Metal Monster, Getting a Peavey Joe Satriana Head, and Going with 2 Peavey XXX 4x12 angled Cabs.  I tried that setup out at a Guitar Center, OMG.  OMG the Tone is Perfect, You know how most lead/Metal Guitarist are always searching for "THAT TONE". The perfect tone in his or her ears....I Found mine dead on.  But Thank you Entheon for the Info. This Gives me the perfect sound.
#5July 15th, 2006 · 12:14 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
65 posts
Serbia and Montenegro
May i ask, what do you think. What is the best bass guitar amp???
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 2:09 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.