#1September 16th, 2005 · 06:42 AM
9 threads
98 posts
United States of America
The December CD's
Hey everyone, this is Erica. You may know me from being involved in the cd releasing process of the first every BandAMP cd! Well my co-worker, tonightslastsong, is leaving to live and work in Canada for two years, and any new cd's being released will be on my own. I would like to start work on the cd as soon as possible, so I have a few requests that need to be addressed.

I will be making four cd's this year to send out to no less than 5 radio stations each, hopefully more like 15 though. The genres are Blues, Alternative/Rock, Metal/Hard Rock and Electronica/Dance. I will choose 40-50 songs per month that will be elidgable to be on the cd. I would like to have a board each month consisting of myself and four other regular members of Bandamp, they will help decide that songs should go on the cd's. We must choose five songs per month to go on each cd out of 40-50, so each cd consists of 15 tracks. I would like a new board each month so we can appeal to everyone's taste of what is good enough to be on the cd. I will choose 40-50 songs in September, October and November, so in December it can just be production and the start of the March 2006 cd's. If anyone is interested in being on the September board, please contact me though AIM or email. I would like to keep the forum as clean as possible without any confusion or 100,000 messages. If you do not get picked for the board this month, you name will still be kept for the other two months and will only be erased when we start the March cd, so you still may be on a different board.

I will be doing all the contacting and production this year alone so if anyone could help in any way, timewise or moneywise, this would be greatly appreciated. I already have the 40-50 songs I have chosen for this month waiting to be anyalized. I choose the new songs around the 2nd week of each month. If you're song doesn't get chosen to be on the cd, don't feel bad. I look in the archive at all the songs done, not just the one's this month. So if you don't make the cut this month, of even this cd, you'll always have the opportunity. Please, no one ask us this month if they can be on the cd because this month we FINALLY know how it all works and we'll be putting what the board thinks "is best". We will keep you posted on here about what songs we choose and how production and contacts are going, so check back frequently. If anyone is interested in being on the board, please contact me by the 24th of this month. My AIM is jeditoughgirl (i'm sorry I know I need a new one) and my email is heylittlelady2005@yahoo.com Thank you!

Erica
#2September 16th, 2005 · 10:11 AM
9 threads
98 posts
United States of America
I would like to give a big thanks to Dave (DaveUK) because he has offered to master all four bandamp cd's for free! This could help us very, very much in getting us on the radio and think we all need to recognize how big of a help he is being! Three Cheers For Dave! HIP HIP HURRAY
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 8:54 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.