#1September 22nd, 2007 · 11:17 AM
42 threads / 1 songs
556 posts
United States of America
Thinking....
There hasn't been a new News Update for quite a while. 25 of July or something?
Is our site that boring? Doesn't seem like a very good way to pull in new members.
#2September 22nd, 2007 · 11:30 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Yes
it would have been nice to inform the community about server movement or downtime or anything else
but I am looking forward it becomes better
#3October 25th, 2007 · 02:56 PM
74 threads / 5 songs
441 posts
United States of America
If you have any ideas for Announcements, feel free to write something up 

I'm going to try to post at least once a month, but hopefully, some other people pull some weight as well. I've especially enjoyed MeowMachine's recent contributions with her ongoing interviews series, nice job MeowMachine!
#4October 25th, 2007 · 10:59 PM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
I agree with Oldies.
But,since I suck at life,I can't quite think of any announcements.maybe just like if someone were making it big and was deciding to give a million dollars to each active bandamp member :P
Or like goat has done,post upcoming shows.
Or,idea...Post fundraising ideas for the site.Or just a way to send it in or to find a programmer.
Just throwing whatever comes to mind right now...

and me?!I got mentioned by mud?! -screams and faints-  lol
Thanks man :] I try my hardest but I still have a long way to go!
and want to say thanks to you for being awesome!
#5October 26th, 2007 · 11:58 AM
42 threads / 1 songs
556 posts
United States of America
LOL MM i know what you mean ; i's been so long since we've seen you active, mud.
Quick extra question; if I do decide to write something up, who should  I send it to? Jim good?

Agree with TK there, notices on downtimes etc. would be great. Basically if anything significant in the format of the AMP changes, I think we're all gonna wanna know what it is.

I'm loving that the notification emails tell you what was said, BTW. Cool little add-on.
#6October 28th, 2007 · 05:07 AM
74 threads / 5 songs
441 posts
United States of America
Oldies324 wrote…
LOL MM i know what you mean ; i's been so long since we've seen you active, mud.
Quick extra question; if I do decide to write something up, who should  I send it to? Jim good?

Agree with TK there, notices on downtimes etc. would be great. Basically if anything significant in the format of the AMP changes, I think we're all gonna wanna know what it is.

I'm loving that the notification emails tell you what was said, BTW. Cool little add-on.

That would be cool if you decided to write something up. If you do decide to, you can just post them in The Pit, or whatever forum seems best for it. Then tell me or Jim, and one of us will move it to the Announcements section.

Btw, I've got an idea for a post, but haven't been able to browse the song selection enough to write it... Basically, it's an overview of what BandAMP has to offer... Going over various song selections... Think of it as an "Intro to BandAMP" or "Best of BandAMP". Mainly it would be a bunch of links to the quality songs BandAMP has to offer (covering various genres), built around some solid descriptions. Anyone care to write up something like this?
#7October 28th, 2007 · 12:16 PM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
mud:like ALL of the songs ever made on bandAMP? (new old in between?)
and then genres?
but then shouldn't it also include odds and ends from the AMP community?

i'm slightly rambling...
#8October 28th, 2007 · 03:36 PM
74 threads / 5 songs
441 posts
United States of America
Yes, all songs are fair game in this post. It's kinda an overview of the best music on BandAMP... oh, and as far as genres, was just thinking the post could be organized somehow by genres... but not necessary.

Hmmm.. that's another idea, the best threads of BandAMP... it could be an entirely separate article... There is a lot of great Lessons, Interviews, and other interesting things here as well. That could be very interesting as well.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 8:55 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.