#1September 12th, 2007 · 01:33 AM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
Read all about it!!!
I,MeowMachine,and others think it would be a cool idea if someone interviews artists around the AMP!
So I guess I'll do it since I don't have a life lol
How It Will Work:
I'm just gonna ask you some questions,be completely honest and have fun with it :]
The main idea is to get to know the AMPers better and to have an awesome time!
Then I will post the interview in some thread somewhere...

If you would like to be interviewed,say so and if not say no
Hope to hear from you all!

Cheyenne
#2September 12th, 2007 · 08:34 AM
50 threads
259 posts
United States of America
maybe you should get everyones email and put them in a group so you can send out mass messages to every one kinda like a news letter.... thats just a suggestion

EDIT: I vote KINGS to be the first one interviewed. I really wanna get inside the head of a real music genuis!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: BTW good job in stepping up to the plate and getting this down meow cool very cool indeed
#3September 12th, 2007 · 08:42 AM
113 threads / 58 songs
464 posts
Nepal
If I remember well
I think the fish did few interviews ( JPB, Spoon, Izil) it's worth a listen
#4September 12th, 2007 · 12:37 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
I would love to hear Mud's interview
#5September 12th, 2007 · 01:07 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
Hmmm...Why not just do written interviews that could be posted in the pit or something?  That way the questions could be sent to the artist to be answered as soon as the artist has time.  It seems a bit more complicated to arrange time to record a conversation... Anyway, since Meow stepped up this is her gig, and she can decide the format.
#6September 12th, 2007 · 05:55 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
SS : "EDIT: I vote KINGS to be the first one interviewed. I really wanna get inside the head of a real music genuis!!!!!!!!!!"

You MUST be new around here?   Or are you just being sarcastic? Watch it you...fresher!!  

You want a musical genius try Marino, or Goatman, or JPB or or ............the list goes on this is bandAmp, there's loads of them!

Yes I've heard Swordys interview with spoons, really cool, but as Minds says it takes quite a bit to get every ones timing right.
I think your idea of interviews is an excellent one, whether audio or written.
Now if I was this sites programmer I'd immediately start up an 'Interviews Forum' where Miss Meow Machine interviews each (active) member, it would be as you say a way of getting to know bandAmp members in a fun way. 
#7September 12th, 2007 · 05:57 PM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
I think written interviews would be the best as MAP stated.
But at the request of the interviewee,we could do a spoken interview.I can record it and edit it at will or request.
of the interview person.
I don't think volunteers would be good because what if they don't want to do it?then I would just be wasting their time.
But it will all work out for the best :]
Hope to hear from some of you!!!
Cheyenne

edit:GO KINGS!!!
#8September 12th, 2007 · 05:59 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
where?
#9September 12th, 2007 · 06:01 PM
76 threads / 5 songs
529 posts
Cook Islands
where what kings?
#10September 14th, 2007 · 03:10 PM
5 threads / 5 songs
590 posts
United Kingdom
I think a seperate forum section made especially for interviews would be cool. If it was in the pit it would be lost after two weeks.
  i dont know how possible that is...
#11September 14th, 2007 · 04:22 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Sounds Fun
I think this should be an open book, i'm sure there are some very interesting characters on the amp that have something interesting to say.

Meowmachine take control and pick a member.

Have fun with it above all else.

Not sure how you could record it, I think perhaps with skype, not everybody has it??
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 2:15 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.