#1August 13th, 2005 · 06:51 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Whats wrong?
After finish uploading my new song I got these messages. Song is in the list, but can't start. So whats wrong?

Warning: move_uploaded_file({$DOCUMENT_ROOT}/amp_files/950.mp3) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /web/bandamp.com/users.php on line 353

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/var/tmp/phpwBu7T7' to '{$DOCUMENT_ROOT}/amp_files/950.mp3' in /web/bandamp.com/users.php on line 353

Warning: update_xml(/scripts/getid3/getid3.php) [function.update-xml]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /web/bandamp.com/z_functions.php on line 776

Fatal error: update_xml() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/scripts/getid3/getid3.php' (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/local/share/pear') in /web/bandamp.com/z_functions.php on line 776
#2August 13th, 2005 · 09:47 AM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
hm...
you may want to repost this in the "Tech Support" forum instead of the Ideas and Feedback.

someone may see it here, but typically the admins check the Tech Support form when they're trying to figure out issues.

i know php scripts, but this is not my forte, being that i didn't write the scripts bandamp runs off of 
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 8:05 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.