United States of America
What about..
I was thinking about maybe asking people to put
up a collab classified sticky thread type deal
and then someone showed me they already came up
with that idea.... I was wondering is there a way
to add a section in the forum where as there is
audio review and lyrics review put a collaboration
classifieds under it.... that would work right!?
#2June 10th, 2007 · 12:03 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
What a really amazing idea, I wish I would have thought of it!   
It did happen once for about an our, we actually had a 3rd forum for collabs but there was no 'player' on it so it was called a 'Lyrics Review 2' or something!!!???
I've suggested before today that there should also be a 'Lyrics' tab on top of our own 'home page', this would be for those of us who publish lyrics, just like the 'music' tab or 'blog' tab.
But we are obviously, like every one else who regularly use and thus make this site, just not important enough!
It's all free except for the hours we spend here so...just keep on smiling boys, just keep on smiling!  

[edit] I'll tell you another one...You know when you click on the 'members' link, in the left-hand menu of the main page, a MEMBERS page opens with different categories listed, like songs, posts, threads, flags..., if you click on the word 'songs' it will list the 'songs' alphabetically, click it again and you get the reverse, then you click on 'flags' and you get the flags listed in.....'flagness' (Yea how are the flags listed???), well you understand how it works!
So what I'd like to see is the same idea implemented into the 'audio review' etc pages : posted, commented, votes, views....etc
#3June 10th, 2007 · 01:44 PM
50 threads
259 posts
United States of America
right kings rigt on
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 12:56 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.