#1July 19th, 2012 · 03:16 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Google Chrome
I've been using Firefox for my main browser for a couple of years now and really pleased with it, but I've tried out Google Chrome and I must say it's cool, it work great on bandAMP displays everything correctly and it's the fastest browser I've used so far. Not had any problems so far -  I'd say for the moment it's No 1.
#2July 19th, 2012 · 11:52 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
I've been using google chrome and a lot of the other google apps,  for quite awhile now.. I think it is a very stable browser and very fast,.. if you keep it streamlined, and turn off all the extensions and crap you don"t need.
#3September 21st, 2012 · 11:38 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Here too ... used FireFox for years ... still do sometimes, but because of malvertising pop-ups I use Chrome now for most of my surfing.

It could be the Conduet bandAmpBar I have installed or any other dodgy Flash app, I even thought it was Google Update for a while but even after scanning my system with the latest Malwarebites I STILL get the bloody popups from the BBC and Wikipedia and a few other high ranking sites. Every one of them about:blank that redirect to virus laced sites.... if and when the redirect comes through my AV stops it but it's just no fun any more surfing with FF
Yes I have popups blocked but they still come through , the BBC told me they dont do advertising so it must be on my system ... any road Chrome performs well , quick and slick

The most frustrating (and interesting) thing though is how little there is about the subject on-line
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 2:56 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.