1 2
#16April 24th, 2012 · 05:09 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
I like the row of buttons very much ... would like to see them in one line and straight ... I took a look at the page in FFs 3D and the German F(acebook) button is in another div with a 'text-align:baseline' in the css ... the other divs dont have that property ... could it be the property shifting the div down 3px?

Would it not be a good idea to move the voting stars down to that row of 'voting buttons' , after all a few of us dont do facebook etc but we do want to vote on songs. The stars have always been a problem in that a lot of people dont even see them where they are now.
#17April 24th, 2012 · 10:06 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Part of the script
Tell me where can I shift the components? The components are layered by the scripts. The plugin scripts create their own "site".

Just tried to post parts of the BandAMP script but got some problems. If you're interested I can send the script by mail or skype or whatever
#18April 24th, 2012 · 06:16 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
re: Part of the script
TritonKeyboarder wrote…
Tell me where can I shift the components? The components are layered by the scripts. The plugin scripts create their own "site".

Just tried to post parts of the BandAMP script but got some problems. If you're interested I can send the script by mail or skype or whatever
If you mean the js, css and html ... I already saved a 'complete' page from the Audio Review.
I know I dont get the php but I can at least test it a bit.

Had a quick look last night and saw A LOT of code involved in the 'very small' buttons.

My mail box is usually open ...
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 3:55 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.