#1September 7th, 2011 · 02:48 AM
39 threads / 38 songs
131 posts
Netherlands
Just saying
I'd just like to say that I really love this website. The thing that distinguishes this site from other forums, are the users. You always give useful feedback, and the atmosphere is very nice. Thank you all!
#2September 8th, 2011 · 01:08 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
I totally agree with this. BandAMP is, compared to all other forums out there, very weird and unorthodox. I love how its this small community of people who actually CARE and BOTHER to spend time to listen to the endless amounts of uploaded songs and actually try to give helpful tips. Name one other website with this loyal of a community, with a group of people so helpful. Nothing. Not a thing.
#3September 9th, 2011 · 01:22 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
TheKunadiun wrote…
I totally agree with this. BandAMP is, compared to all other forums out there, very weird and unorthodox. I love how its this small community of people who actually CARE and BOTHER to spend time to listen to the endless amounts of uploaded songs and actually try to give helpful tips. Name one other website with this loyal of a community, with a group of people so helpful. Nothing. Not a thing.

denisahmet.com    ha ha

Yeah totally agree - this is like a loving family sending great vibes to our inter-galactic neighbors  
#4February 22nd, 2012 · 04:09 AM
4 threads
28 posts
Bangladesh
me also agree with you all.......
The each & every member of this forum is great. They also help everyone by their important post or topics & reply....
I really love this forum.....   

Are you looking for Music or Musician!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 3:10 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.