#1July 22nd, 2005 · 12:11 PM
11 threads / 2 songs
69 posts
United Kingdom
Genre search
Is is possible to add a genre search toolbar or something, or just divide all the songs into genres, cos' this would make the listening easier(i think)
#2July 24th, 2005 · 09:38 PM
3 threads / 2 songs
15 posts
United States of America
Yeah, I think this'd be helpful to an extent, but I'm torn on it.

The idea of being exposed to different kinds of music is wonderful. But sometimes I only want to hear the style I listen to the most. So perhaps an option to have it on or off if it is implimented? *shrug*
#3July 24th, 2005 · 10:09 PM
74 threads / 5 songs
441 posts
United States of America
I've been thinking about adding genres for awhile now... I'm sure it's something that will be done sooner or later, however, not for at least a few months. Would be interested to hear your guys opinions on this matter...
#4July 28th, 2005 · 08:12 PM
31 threads / 1 songs
434 posts
United States of America
mud: i just proposed this under the "New Forums?" thread that you created and yes it's definitely something that needs doing, esp considering the extremely large number of songs beginning to gather

as for Cherita... it'll be optional, of course... there should *always* be a way to list all songs regardless of genre or any other search criteria. and that should be the first page a person comes to... but there should also be a filtering option to "search" by genre or whatever other aspects we can come up with.
#5August 1st, 2005 · 09:25 AM
6 threads / 5 songs
27 posts
United States of America
I agree, this would be advantageous to all. It would help people review the styles of music that they are into and people to get reviews by artists of the same genre.
#6August 15th, 2005 · 03:30 AM
31 threads / 1 songs
434 posts
United States of America
this will be implemented soon...
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 10:23 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.