#1February 14th, 2010 · 10:29 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
About downloading tracks
When you make available the option for only members to download your songs it should be allowed just to members with a certain amount of posts or more. That way you avoid that anyone can make an account and download your songs for a no reliable objective. Even more, those (let's say 10 posts) should contain, in total, more than (let's say) 200 characters so you avoid that new member to just go spamming to get 10 posts.
Just an idea in order to make our copyrights safer.

> Iszil

PS: I just disabled all the downloads from my tracks... just in case. Not being paranoid but I suggest that to people who thinks some of their ideas could be stolen.
#2February 15th, 2010 · 06:09 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
I suppose you can leave a message in the thread for members to contact you for downloading, I don't think there are many downloads anyway.
#3February 15th, 2010 · 06:57 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
I second Denis' idea.

You can follow the statistics for 'plays' and 'downloads' by clicking that tiny icon on the top right side of your song thread.

Good to see people worrying about. Don't stop it!
#4February 19th, 2010 · 07:07 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Another idea:
What if we did an embed option with the BandAMP player, so you can link your music to other people or show it somewhere else no need to give a link but by incorporating the player there?

> Iszil
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: July 26th, 2024 · 11:22 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.
Warning: Unknown: open(/tmp/bandamp/sess_htcfrq46lhhrpm7tc5ucji2f24, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp/bandamp) in Unknown on line 0