#1October 19th, 2009 · 06:03 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Causus
I really think that Bandamp dies sooner or later. And I don't think a rebuilding with a new face is good enough to place a website. All functions are present. But noone is linked or directed to this place. There are only two hands full of members who use these functions. Compared with the quantity of independant musicians round the www this is NOTHING.

The interests of the most of the members are gone.

But I deeply believe in one way out of the world wide crisis: We have to add some commercials/advertisings like Google ads or so. Just to bring it back to the top of the list and make it more popular. More and more members leave this site.

So... do you think that at least adverts are the right tool to popularize this site at last?

and at least I have thank present members to keep the faith.

Tell me what you think

The following is not part of the post:
Beware of young sharks!
#2October 19th, 2009 · 02:13 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Getting the word out , spreading the bandAmp.com name/link, like a religion or a record company, that will populate the forums,
Having a working site will make those populations stay, a bit like Age of Empires !!

If you want adds, why dont we put a column of links that are made to look like adds (making it look successful) but have them linked to members trade pages.....a bit like the 'marketplace forum' idea but then as google look-a-like adds  

Yes beware of young sharks...because their mums are just around the next reef!
#3October 19th, 2009 · 02:14 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Avertising
Why not give it a try, see how it goes!!

So how do we get it going, is that something you could do?

Cheers

Denis
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 12:08 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.