#1June 14th, 2005 · 09:52 AM
31 threads / 5 songs
178 posts
Spain
Bandamp Radio, Streaming media
I think it would be fantastic to be able to connect to BandAmp and just listen to the music. You could have a text to speech intro to each track so we would know who it was.

But then maybe we wouldn't get around to giving so much feedback then
#2June 14th, 2005 · 01:32 PM
8 threads / 6 songs
46 posts
Norway
Yeah, I think mud was going to make this in the future. He has quite a lot of things to do, but he'll come around to it eventually!
#3November 29th, 2005 · 02:28 PM
74 threads / 5 songs
441 posts
United States of America
I can take care of the server end of this (the software that will be used) — However, do not have enough time to take care of the DJing end of things. This is something we could launch ASAP as long as a group of people out there would be willing to do the necessary things to make it work...

It could be something as simple as a playlist... or it could be a playlist with some text-to-speech... or it could be a playlist with an actual DJ. I can basically set anything up, hopefully you guys don't request anything too complicated to begin with however... but I'm willing to spend the time to make this work. I'm going to be coming home in about one week from Europe, and will get back to work on BandAMP.

Anyways, let me know — Just wanted to resurrect this thread.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 18th, 2024 · 4:16 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.