#1January 20th, 2006 · 02:10 PM
21 threads
235 posts
United Kingdom
I want to be able to find songs.
I thought it'd be a good idea to have a search engine for songs and artists. Geeky online games have them so why not bandamp. I was desparatly tryig to find an artist the other day ust couldn't. Nothing big. Just have a little search bar at the top right on the browse page for songs and another for artists............................or something like that
#2January 20th, 2006 · 05:24 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Cool idea!

> Iszil
#3January 21st, 2006 · 05:13 PM
42 threads / 1 songs
556 posts
United States of America
UUUUH.....If you havn't noticed, at the right top there is a menu that has The Amp, Navigation, Search and Login/Logout.

Maybe it's just a FireFox thing?
#4January 28th, 2006 · 06:31 AM
21 threads
235 posts
United Kingdom
Actually, I tried that, it only searches the forum for songs of that exact name. Just needs to be improved a bit. I can't ever seem to find the songs I want. It searches the whole forum, through posts and threads doesn't it?
It needs to just search the songs. That's what I mean, we should have a search on the actual page. One that searches through the songs by their name. I searched via the search engine Oldies324 pointed out. I searched for a song I know exsisted in audio review and nothing came up. And even if it did work, it's not very clear on how you would search for a song. It has subject or content besides username(which it obviously isn't going to be a song). So which one, if this system is suppose to work, would I find a song?
#5February 22nd, 2006 · 12:29 PM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
holy, Moses.., I agree !
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 1:36 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.