#1December 15th, 2005 · 05:28 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Others Playlist
What about if you were able to see if you are in someone playlist, but not being obliged to check everyone list?

> Iszil
#2December 15th, 2005 · 06:39 PM
74 threads / 5 songs
441 posts
United States of America
re: Others Playlist
Iszil wrote…
What about if you were able to see if you are in someone playlist, but not being obliged to check everyone list?

I'm not sure what you mean here... Do you mean for me to create a page which lists all the playlists, and you could click on their playlists without having to go to their homepage? Would most likely be tacked onto http://browse.bandamp.com/members.html as another link... Still not sure whether this is what you mean or not, however.
#3December 15th, 2005 · 06:51 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Bad explanation. Sorry.
Here I go again ( BTW, nice song that!):
What if me, Iszil, wanna know if one of my songs is in someone list. Be able to see who added me to his playlist, and which song he added. Just that.
Hope you now understand.

> Iszil

PS: As you said, I realized is better to write properly. I even use Spelling Checking.
#4December 15th, 2005 · 07:12 PM
74 threads / 5 songs
441 posts
United States of America
Iszil wrote…
Bad explanation. Sorry.
Here I go again ( BTW, nice song that!):
What if me, Iszil, wanna know if one of my songs is in someone list. Be able to see who added me to his playlist, and which song he added. Just that.
Hope you now understand.

Yup, that's an interesting idea. However, currently we're storing the playlists in a serialized(Array()) in a text field and there is no way to do a query on the database to figure this information out.... We'd have to switch the column type -> an intArray(), however, this would take at least a few hours to do, just for the conversion. You'll have to bring this up again in a month or so, and perhaps I'll be less busy then

It's definatelly something that would be worthwhile!

Iszil wrote…
PS: As you said, I realized is better to write properly. I even use Spelling Checking.

I really appriciate that, thanks! 
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 20th, 2024 · 9:41 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.