#1June 10th, 2005 · 09:03 AM
12 threads / 9 songs
142 posts
United States of America
Expanded User Info?
It would be nice to have a way to see what kind of home studio and equipment some people are using. maybe there is a way for users to post a bit of info about such as how they get their sound, on a user page.

BTW. I have visited on and off for, what a couple of years?, but never got involved. I really like this new look. It has pulled me in. Good Job!
#2June 10th, 2005 · 07:06 PM
8 threads / 3 songs
102 posts
United Kingdom
I agree, it would be good to be able to see more of a bios on the artists you're listening to and their setup and eqipment, and if it could be on the same page as the mp3 player too that would be cool... Also maybe to have more of a photo gallery on the same page would be cool. I think it would all help paint a bigger picture of who people and bands are...

Must agree though, the work you have done to the site in the last couple of months is really cool, all looking very good- Keep it up!
#3December 9th, 2005 · 11:20 PM
74 threads / 5 songs
441 posts
United States of America
dcspoonman wrote…
I agree, it would be good to be able to see more of a bios on the artists you're listening to and their setup and eqipment, and if it could be on the same page as the mp3 player too that would be cool... Also maybe to have more of a photo gallery on the same page would be cool. I think it would all help paint a bigger picture of who people and bands are...

Must agree though, the work you have done to the site in the last couple of months is really cool, all looking very good- Keep it up!

Yes, the new design will include the user photo in their homepage... I've not had the time yet to re-import the css that Entheon wrote. But trust me, this new design for the user pages is going to be top notch, more like a band homepage, very customizable too once it's fully implemented.

About the bios, what exactly would you want? More fields to enter more specific information? Like the type of instruments you play, or the location you live, and stuff like that? If so, please give me some suggestions for new fields to add, it's very simple for me to do.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 4:37 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.