#1October 6th, 2005 · 09:21 PM
102 threads / 59 songs
204 posts
Canada
Hat's off
I've been using this site for only a few months and I am absolutely amazed with the level of music available, the level of help available, and just about everything. I really just thought that I had to say thanks to whoever runs this site (I'm pretty sure its mud, but who else?). Way to go. This is amazing. It is the exact reason why the internet exists and is a great way of connecting worldwide through something we all love and want to know more about. So thanks to mud and everyone else affiliated with this site. Keep it up.
#2October 7th, 2005 · 08:11 PM
74 threads / 5 songs
441 posts
United States of America
Thanks, we really appriciate that! Comments like this really make all the time we've lost working on this website worth while

Let's see... who all has worked on this website... Entheon started working on bandamp last month... I've hired him to become the Managing Editor... You'll have to stick around to find out what that means. Chuck is the websites system admin, he's fucking awesome with UNIX and database administration. Zenen does a little work here and there, tweaking server settings, or helping with the programming. Last, but not least, there is sindre + nunly + overtonebliss + aaronkraft47 who are the forum moderators.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 5:38 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.