#1January 17th, 2008 · 01:02 AM
97 threads / 43 songs
500 posts
Australia
Music in animation
Hey, all.
Just thought I'd like to share some news with my fellow ampers that a popular animator has agreed to use a short piece I wrote for him in an upcoming animation. I don't know too many details yet, such as when the movie will be released, but the movie will probably be seen by thousands of people, and direct from the movie will be a link to the song and a link to my site. BandAMP is the only other site I use (no, I don't have my own personal site: writersblock.com) so there will also be a direct link from the movie to here, with reference to my music.

Considering the audience that will see the movie, it's a good chance that it'll bring a few extra people to the site shortly after the movie is released.

I haven't posted the song here, mainly because it's only a 30 second news show theme tune, and it's not really a big deal. But I'm stoked that it's a big enough deal to warrant some extra exposure for my own music, and for the amp.

I'll let you know, as soon as I know, when to expect the animation to come out. But, from my knowledge of the animator, this may be a little while, depending on how busy he is.

Cheers.

WB
#2January 18th, 2008 · 08:10 AM
44 threads / 6 songs
305 posts
United States of America
Cool! Sounds very cool!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 7:14 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.