#1June 11th, 2013 · 12:22 PM
2 threads / 1 songs
3 posts
Netherlands
Feedbacl
www.soundcloud.com/buzaawk

I'm eager to learn your feedback.

I started a while back and my sw is reason and ableton, and i think the earliest is even madtracker 2.0. Tips and advice are ever so welcomed! =)
#2June 11th, 2013 · 03:02 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
No that's not how it's done.

Upload your music through your home pages it will end up here in a player where we can all listen and comment.

You will have to review 3 songs first though ... but that's all.

Either delete this post and upload or just wait and I'll move it for you.
We do try and keep it tidy !

#3June 12th, 2013 · 03:39 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Here's How to Upload your mp3's
Uploading MP3s

In order to submit a song to BandAMP, you must have an account, be logged in, and you must follow the guidelines set by BandAMP’s administration.

Go to your My Music section and look at the "Upload" heading.

Press the Choose button and find your song on your computer.

After selecting your song on your computer, enter the title that you want it to have. This title can only be 20 characters long. This is the title that other BandAMP members will see when browsing through the Archives, the current battle, the Audio Review forum, or anywhere else.

The actual title of the Mp3 file will be lost when you upload the song! In order to better organize the music, mp3 files will be renamed to match the entry number on the Audio Review url. The title that will identify the song is the one you entered when uploading the song in the "Title" text box.

The description box is just making a post anywhere else on the forum. This can be a maximum of 10000 characters long. The standard vB codes (such as [color=xxx] or [i] or [/u] and everything else) can be used here.

Many people use the description box to put the lyrics to the song, maybe a link to the band’s real website, or maybe just a shoutout that says "Hey vote for me!" You decide! Catch somebody’s attention!
#4June 24th, 2013 · 03:49 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Here's How to Upload your mp3's
[quote=Denis]Uploading MP3s

In order to submit a song to BandAMP, you must have an account, be logged in, and you must follow the guidelines set by BandAMP’s administration.

Go to your My Music section and look at the "Upload" heading.

Press the Choose button and find your song on your computer.

After selecting your song on your computer, enter the title that you want it to have. This title can only be 20 characters long. This is the title that other BandAMP members will see when browsing through the Archives, the current battle, the Audio Review forum, or anywhere else.

The actual title of the Mp3 file will be lost when you upload the song! In order to better organize the music, mp3 files will be renamed to match the entry number on the Audio Review url. The title that will identify the song is the one you entered when uploading the song in the "Title" text box.

The description box is just making a post anywhere else on the forum. This can be a maximum of 10000 characters long. The standard vB codes (such as [color=xxx] or [i] or [/u] and everything else) can be used here.

Many people use the description box to put the lyrics to the song, maybe a link to the band’s real website, or maybe just a shoutout that says "Hey vote for me!" You decide! Catch somebody’s attention![/quote]

thanks ... lets see if he gets here?
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 12:19 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.