#1February 27th, 2013 · 06:10 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
We?

really ? one holds the bold button and the other one types ?

But seriously, I was reading an article on the BBC yesterday about 'record sales' ... you know where these companies tell every one how their profits have dropped by 3% from 196 billion dollars or what ever to what ever .... wankers! All because of illegal downloading.
And then we get people like your selves with some clever idea to make money by selling the so called dream of mega record sales and record deals on line .... seriously ... whatever Trevor !

And then places like bandcamp that have the most amazing reviews of their own site on their own front page where we are lead to believe we can make a killing by selling our records through them ..... tossers.

When you actually listen to real peoples stories of mega bucks on line ... they'll tell you in all honesty that it's pitiful.

What am I getting to?
It's all hype , the internet is totally over rated, or should I say it over rates its self, like the news, they simply want to sell a story, sell a newspaper, keep themselves in work, so stories of horse meat in your burgers are milked to the hilt, interviews here , points of view there .... where in all honesty it's crud .... people all over the continent eat the shit and have done so for years and it's no big deal.

I also have Rachaels Want a successful music career? Help me help you! questionnaire in the back of my mind.
I really wonder what her conclusions will be .... if she really wants any.

Start a band in your garage, go out there and do the gigs, yes places like youTube can help .... if you already have a product that is good .... otherwise dont follow losers selling illusions from behind pc's

"It's a long way to the top if you want to rock and roll" .... and he actually never made it !

O! By the way I'm deleting your other thread ..... and dont post any of this shit again   
#2February 27th, 2013 · 06:29 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
LOL, just been checking you out, where are you from then ? :
Rochester , Norfolk , Aberdeen , Plymouth, Rockford , Appleton or Bloomington or do you actually live in Oshkosh !

For the record 'these dudes' IP is in Minneapolis ..... all these places are towns in the area .... honestly talk about a lack of imagination. OK I must admit Oshkosh is pretty cool.
#3February 27th, 2013 · 07:21 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Bloody hell when I zoom in it gets even better ..... Hastings, Andover, Brighton, Richmond, Cambridge, Prague .... Canada !!!!!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 11:02 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.