#1December 19th, 2012 · 02:38 PM
2 threads
United States of America
5 Dollar Music Business Website, Helps DIY Musicians Market,Promote And Sell Their Music
The website MusicBusinessMarketplace.com is proud to launch the first micro job site dedicated exclusively to Musicians, Artist and Bands.

The purpose of the site is to provide do it yourself (DIY) artist, musicians and bands with away to hire a virtual teams to help them build and maintain their music business. Musicians buy micro jobs from freelancers who earn $4 for delivery of each service. The services come in a wide range, from online music marketing to web development and programming.

On 11/30/2012 Founder Fred Demming a 25 year veteran of the music industry was quoted as saying "MusicBusinessMarketplace.com is the place where Musicians, Artist and Bands can find the services, tools and support they need in order to take their music careers to the next level".

Fred identified a need for these micro services based on the lack of affordable resources and services that support musicians who are out in the trenches everyday, performing live and releasing albums.

According to music industry studies 57% of musicians are selling less than 50 albums per year.

Based On this report Fred concluded that most artist, musicians and bands are not lacking in talent but are lacking in the area of marketing and promotion. And that is where the Music Business Marketplace can help artist, musicians and bands by providing a fun and easy way to buy services that can create and implement targeted marketing and promotion, which will help musicians engage there fan base, generate more music sales and create a bigger draw at live shows.

Besides being the first and only five dollar microjob website dedicated to the music industry. Fred also mentioned that soon for those who join the site, there will also be away to buy and sell musical equipment on Music Business Marketplace,just like eBay.

To Learn more about Music Business Marketplace and our many joint venture and affiliate marketing opportunities please call or contact us via email or visit us at:

Contact Information:
Music Business Marketplace
LoopMode Corporation
780 W. Army Trail Rd. #278
Carol Stream,Ill 60188
317-586-8548
#2December 21st, 2012 · 04:50 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
The idea itself seems interesting, but here's a few "jobs" available on the website as we speak.

"I give you 35,000 real looking twitter followers in less than 72 hours for $10"

"I give you 60+ Custom Positive Youtube Comments, 100 likes and 200 views for your video for $10"

"I can review your website and give you 5 suggestions to improve it for $5"

"I can IF YOU ORDER THIS THREE TIMES give you 1000+ USA Facebook Likes and 1000+ USA Facebook SUBSCRIBERS for $10"

"I can review your Twitter profile and give you detailed feedback and tips on how to improve it for $5"

... and so on.

Ofcourse there is an occasional musician offering their voice or instrument for a small fee, but really...

Believers in the fashionable religion of social media, here's your chance to get some Friends... for only $5.
#3December 21st, 2012 · 07:40 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Well I am not sure that I have friends. But IF I had one I wouldn't sell it....
#4December 22nd, 2012 · 03:06 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
That site should have a slogan:

"We can't help you make it, but we can help you fake it!"
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 5:05 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.