#1July 31st, 2012 · 07:49 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
United States of America
Join The Bangerz, The Whigs, Mayer Hawthorne and other Indie Artists in Moonshark's DancePad Mobile Music Game
Moonshark is NOW accepting submissions at Moonshark.com/projects/dancepad/submit-your-music, for a chance to have your music included in our latest mobile music game, DancePad. A featured app by Apple (New and Noteworthy, Featured Games, What’s Hot), DancePad is the hottest mobile music game to hit the App Store. Within 2 weeks of launch, DancePad was downloaded over 750, 000 times!

DancePad is an innovative, creative and addictively fun mobile music game capturing the charm of finger breakdancing (a popular Youtube meme). Check out the incredible coverage we received from the Wall Street Journal, Variety, and PandoDaily. DancePad was made in partnership with Jennifer Lopez, and numerous major and indie artists have been featured including the Jabbawockeez, The Bangerz, from Mayer Hawthorne, The Whigs, and Blaqstarr.

Moonshark is currently seeking gratis use for fun, upbeat, danceable songs to feature in new levels of DancePad across the genres of: electronic, indie rock, funk, soul, R&B, Latin,pop, country, and hip hop. In addition to prominent credit for artists within DancePad, Moonshark will also include links to download from iTunes. Visit www.Moonshark.com/projects/dancepad/submit-your-music and submit your music today!
#2July 31st, 2012 · 11:03 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
spam?
#3July 31st, 2012 · 11:51 PM
29 threads / 23 songs
197 posts
United States of America
LOL Yea I think we got hit but don't judge me if I submitted
#4August 1st, 2012 · 09:09 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Yes spam.
It has musical content and could be relevant to some members .... moved to appropriate forum in any case.

Yet it's the stupidly long title that bugs me .... WHY !!!
#5August 2nd, 2012 · 03:11 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
For me it'S just another game app for smartphones camouflaged as music stuff. In my eyes it has nothing to do with independant music even though it is overlapping with "our" genre here....

Can't we redirect posts with more than 4 letters in the subject to somewhere else? for example to moonshark dot com?
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 2:23 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.