#1July 22nd, 2012 · 09:33 PM
1 threads
Indonesia
Kitchens Leeds
What a horrible job trying to find a kitchen. Finally found one at www.bandamp.com. Could have saved myself an awfull lot of time if i would have known about them earlier. Being I like to save my money and really do beleive that i found myself a value for money kitchen company here. Just thought that I would post my comment so you can save yourself some time and money.  

Kitchens ..... lost and found
#2July 23rd, 2012 · 03:05 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
Yeah I often misplace my kitchen and it feels good to have a place where I can go to get a new one if I ever lose it.
#3July 23rd, 2012 · 06:46 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
TheKunadiun wrote…
Yeah I often misplace my kitchen and it feels good to have a place where I can go to get a new one if I ever lose it.
Shit! I've lost the kitchen again .... I'm sure it was right here only yesterday ...
Craig, have you seen my kitchen ? .... it's a kind of light green ... with long blue handles !
Come on, empty your pockets !

Bloody hell ! Is that my fridge sticking out of your back pocket ?
#4July 23rd, 2012 · 07:13 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Listen to PuppetXeno's story about his evil fridge

I'd like to see a Craig's music vid in The BandAmp kitchen. Let the spoon (btw. is Spoon around?) talk to the knife what they're going to do with the fork. Let the plates crash and make some noise with the pots. And then try to buy the Gnome burgers to all mexican Craig haters who want their freedom... give em a chance to become a first-rate cook in THE BANDAMP KITCHEN

What an event!!!!!!!!!!
#5July 23rd, 2012 · 05:00 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom

#6July 24th, 2012 · 01:44 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
LOL 

I swear Kings...I'll give your fridge back after I'm done with it. Finders keepers ya know? :P
The BandAMP Kitchen sounds like one of the most fantastic ideas ever. Imagine what we could cook up!! 
All of you guys are so awesome lol

Actually this whole crazy missing kitchen and bandamp kitchen olympics gives me a great idea for a video... 
#7March 14th, 2013 · 05:15 AM
22 threads / 7 songs
164 posts
Canada
Boy oh boy!

(Insert huge belly laugh here)

Almost peed my pants reading this one.....lolol

Thanks, i seriously needed that...lol

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 5:08 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.