#1June 13th, 2012 · 04:47 PM
1 threads
1 posts
United States of America
Looking for a way to showcase your music?
Hey ALL aspiring singers/musicians out there!! Ready for your big break and amazing chance at fame and fortune? Well THIS IS IT!
Introducing you to 15minutesNOW.com, the revolutionary online talent based competition that is bringing performers and viewers together like never before! We have just recently launched our BETA MUSIC competition and we want you to be a part of it!

First become a FREE member. Then, use coupon code "TMZ" to cash in on our limited deal for a FREE video upload.

If you are committed to your career and are ready to use the power of the internet to your advantage, then what are you waiting for? Get your name out there by signing up and expose your talent to an endless audience! We can't wait to see your talent and help you reach your dreams! 15minutesnow.com
#2June 13th, 2012 · 05:28 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
OK I tell you what ... this is in the right place at least ... is that a sigh of relief I hear? ... So I'll leave this one and delete the other ... yea?
#3June 14th, 2012 · 09:31 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
I know there are billions of sites with similar content. But there is one site which is the best of all.

click here, watch and learn
#4June 14th, 2012 · 09:34 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
why should I pay for uploading my video even it's sponsored by a coupon?

Tell me what can I expect by joining your site. Is it 15 minutes before midnight?
#5June 14th, 2012 · 01:55 PM
1 threads
1 posts
United States of America
The site is based around getting your 15 minutes of fame. An online version of American Idol, we're still in the early stages and as we move out of the beta stage in a few weeks, the consensus is you will pay for a membership to upload unlimited videos. There will most likely be a free coupon code often, so you can get plenty of videos up. What you can get is recognition of your talent if you stand out from the rest. Thanks for the question, like I said the site will be going through some drastic changes soon so keep an eye out!
#6June 14th, 2012 · 08:15 PM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
consigned to oblivion
Thats What happens after the 15 minutes is up.
Like AI the voice all those whos got talent shows where an artist performs 3/4 of someone elses song to receive rapturous accolades from Judges who's own careers need the PR boost.
How they perform live for 90 min on stage hold an audience's attention is anybody's guess.It's almost become message text comp performance...nice ass tho.
Don't pay any thing & as TK indicates there are thousands of sites out there willing to take your money.
You licence music xray reverbnation valley arm etc my inbox fills with offers from these and many more , some better than others and others outright scams.
Don't get me wrong 15mN I guess it's all been done to support deserving musicians but as one promotor informed me "We don't care if you sit on stage and read a news paper for an hour just so long as you bring your supporters to our venue & keep them here .... we say it all about the music ....it's bullshit."
Really   "amazing chance at fame and fortune"? you'd be better served taking your money to the track and putting it on an honest looking horse.
#7June 15th, 2012 · 02:01 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 1:01 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.