#1April 11th, 2012 · 05:12 AM
1 threads
Greece
New app for musicians and DJs
Today we are launching a project that allows YOU to help bring live music to the world – and get a great mobile app for your own career in live music at the same time.

Using the app, you will be able to share gig info and communicate about your gigs between band members through your phone. The app will also ensure that you always have updated gig info in your hand. It will work both on iPhone and Android smartphones.

We have 30 days to raise USD 50,000 towards developing the app. We hope to do it via crowd funding on Kickstarter.com – and that’s where you come in. To get the project off the ground, we need to raise the full amount, so we need as many ‘backers’ as possible. Every 10 dollars count!

So, please check it out, get involved if you like - and please share this with your network. http://www . kickstarter.com/projects/802218508/getagig-an-app-for-musicians-and-djs
#2April 11th, 2012 · 10:40 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Greece awakes. Poor country with poor ideas.

You cannot really believe in that project? You're only begging for money, not for gig entries, right? Can you spread information about gigs and organizers where my band and I can perform in the near future?

Load up your music please. Otherwise I have no understandings for greece people living beyond one's means. Sorry no $$$ from me. Develop your app on your own. This is the wrong place for such shit.
#3April 29th, 2012 · 10:00 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Got to be a joke .... it's way too zen ...
We have 30 days to raise USD 50,000 towards developing the app. We hope to do it via crowd funding on Kickstarter.com – and that’s where you come in. To get the project off the ground, we need to raise the full amount, so we need as many ‘backers’ as possible. Every 10 dollars count!
All the way from the land of the gods !
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 20th, 2024 · 5:46 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.