#1December 10th, 2011 · 03:04 AM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
GFC XMAS SPECIAL
We had a lot of fun with this one.GFC XMAS special Peter Watson turns in a stella performance , Mark Jones cries on cue , Jeremy Cook cuts a rug on Uke & Greg needs a haircut.
Merry Xmas from the Blakhatz & hope to see you at a gig in the N.Y.
Thanks to the ASX for the memories QVB for the scantily clad Mannequins.

#2December 10th, 2011 · 04:33 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
AAA+ rating from "Moodys and rich" music rating agency.
Perfect song, lyrics,  music and vid production. 

Nothing else to say

U.L.I.
#3December 10th, 2011 · 07:09 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
You guys seems to be have so much fun, your music, vedeos are highly entertaining, it gets better and better.
Best wishes 
#4December 10th, 2011 · 09:35 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Congratulations
Wonderful production, very professional

Thank you for being a part of our family
#5December 10th, 2011 · 10:00 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
How did you achieve the choir of children singing - Superb!!
Would have been nice to see them and yourselves singing
#6December 10th, 2011 · 12:16 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
Wow! VERY timely subject, brilliantly executed! This one deserves world-wide airplay for sure!!
#7December 11th, 2011 · 04:52 AM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
Thank you
Hi guys thanks very much for checking out the video we shot it in our drummer's garage it has a nice big panel of sky light in the roof which provided diffused white against the green screen. Done on hsf 21 canon and I edited in imovie .Sorry Denis the choir chorus was done by Jem's wife and daughter {izil met them when he was here in OZ}but they  were away on the arvo we shot it.
Also I think people have had enough of the charade & the song has struck a nerve.

Ala :On your feet or on your knees with a smile :

We are planning another based 
on what we picked up at the Kansai music conference Japan in September , there were some very useful game plan suggestions from music producers & video bloggers re using youtube to promote the music.
I have no great expectations of sales on itunes which I am starting to feel is a waste of money unless you are big.
Radio is the aim ,  sending old fashioned CDs to program managers or DJs  ....then hopefully gigs follow

Thanks once again for your feed back it is aways very much appreciated
Greg
blakhatz
#8December 11th, 2011 · 02:45 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Totally excellent .... you'll have to find a radio station with none commercial concerns though.
This is the whole problem ... if your part of the establishment and get bucks from the guys with big bucks then you'll tend to brush it all under the table ... look at the 'lack of' news coverage for the whole Occupy movement ... when it is covered it is carefully, even reluctantly covered ... mostly after they had had orders to move on.

Song is spot on.... real Christmas song .. reaches parts other songs dont ... it's the sleigh bells !
Child choir singing painstakingly true lyrics (reminiscent of PF the Wall) guaranteed to move the hardiest of souls.

Though I do think your aim should be internet ... and dare I say it only internet.
Make your youTube post a plea .... Support us PLEASE, people power works, the cooperate Media world wont let us in!
... it's ok to be a bit dramatic !     

I still think your drummers dead funny .. and I love the quality it's crisp and clear, and the green screen is perfect ... good work.
#9December 15th, 2011 · 07:29 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Awesome job you guys...much success with this!!!!!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 17th, 2024 · 8:27 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.