371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Blank Canvass 
#5November 2nd, 2011 · 12:06 PM
3 threads
6 posts
Austria
The link doesn't work but it's something!

Funny replies!

Try this instead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It7s0leCxp0

edit by TritonKeyboarder:
To watch your video try this bbcode option:

#6November 2nd, 2011 · 12:41 PM
32 threads / 28 songs
201 posts
United States of America
Quality of the film was very good.

Only bit of constructive criticism I could add would be that it might be nice to occasionally show a few seconds of an object after you walk by it, to break things up a bit. So, when you walk by a car, maybe a 2-3 second scene that's a close up of the car, or something?

Nice work though!
The music also you?
#7November 2nd, 2011 · 03:47 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
In any case Electrocuted this is the Audio Review Forum, the forum where you upload your song to.
Not a place to exhibit none-videos, none-video could have gone in The Pit or News and Events but you were not to know this as a new member of course, though you could have as a new member taken the time to suss that out for your first post.

To be honest I believe I'm about to move you .... this is the Audio Review after all and it is at the moment fairly tidy    
#8November 3rd, 2011 · 03:39 AM
28 threads / 20 songs
255 posts
Australia
Very impressive, great idea and great imagery.

Great music as well.

Agree with what has been said. The person should walk out of the scene then hold still for a few seconds just so you can absorb the imagery then move on to the next one. You get some great images and it's still a bit too fast paced.
#9November 21st, 2011 · 11:13 AM
3 threads
6 posts
Austria
Thanks for the great tips!

My cut was like that but unfortunately I left the final cut to the cameraman as he had to get rid of the shakes with the camera on his system. He did exactly what your criticisims were, as i left longer sections, but this was the problem weighing up to get all the imigary in or leaving it sparser in places, he chose wrong. Sad days indeed.

As it took six months to complete inbetween their university projects i must say I can't be arsed but it's definately worth a directors cut sometime.

Anyway some more info on this project:

electrocuted Wilma tunes is a showcase label for the music, films, videos and artwork of Paul Hayworth.

Charting consistantly in the Austrian Indie charts as guitarist in the band 'Freud' and learning his trade in England, now the first in a series of concept albums is released via Bandcamp. www.electrocuted.moonfruit.com

He has been said to make music like paintings..... . .  .

The album consists of quite a few journey tracks and he uses exotic instruments to propel you through the audio universe.

First off the solid state tape reel, the brand new album: Goodlove & The Dirty Plan -

And another vid scrounged from the depths of the internet, a riot re-mix (pre Occupy movement)

http://youtu.be/lBgyd3IUnJI
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 19th, 2024 · 7:28 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.