#1June 23rd, 2011 · 07:08 PM
1 threads
4 posts
United States of America
Promote Your Shows for Free!
Hello Artists, Venues, and Promoters!

We are offering our Nucleus tool to you FREE, it will cut down your concert promotion time and significantly increase your online footprint. Thrillcall.com is an Event and Concert data distribution website with 1M+ uniques, which you'll get exposure to, not to mention all our ticketing and blog partners. Our tool will also allow you to post to multiple social media platforms all in one place! Check out this link for more info and how you can sign up:

http://thrillcall.com/social-media-tools/nucleus/about

Thanks!

Vivek Krishnan
Vivek@Thrillcall.com
Thrillcall.com
#2June 24th, 2011 · 11:18 AM
38 threads / 11 songs
278 posts
Canada
yay for spam
#3June 24th, 2011 · 02:19 PM
1 threads
4 posts
United States of America
Hey dude,

I wouldn't consider myself a spammer... I'm promoting a free service for musicians that would provide them with great social media promotion tools. I am not an automated bot. We here at Thrillcall love many varieties of music and admire and respect artists. Tomorrow I'm doing a interview with a local LA electro-pop duo Capital Cities playing at Cafe du Nord in SF. I'm also writing about the epic weekend I had at Sierra Nevada World Music Festival up in Mendo... damn, it was a blast, didn't want to come beck to the city, hehe. Anyway, I do understand the importance of keeping spam off of blogs, but what I'm offering does hold a lot of value for your users.

Regards,

Vivek

#4June 24th, 2011 · 03:19 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Hey Vivek,

Thanks for sharing the information about that service. Personally, I'm not into social media - I have severe dislikes for Hyves and Facebook, I don't give a rat's ass about Twitter, and I don't care or know about anything else out there - but I do understand your marketing campaign of posting to any forum with a target audience anywhere close to your service. I've checked your site and it seems "useful" to those who do use the social media. However, here on BandAMP, the community enjoys a very close and personal approach to one another, and commercial intrusion is by default considered "spam" no matter how legit or valid or useful (or whatever to describe it) the advertisement may be.

Unfortunately your mail was posted in the wrong sub-forum - the best place for this kind of ad is News and Events. But I'm sure a moderator will fix this problem.

Cheers and so long.
#5June 24th, 2011 · 04:44 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Vivesection wrote…
Hey dude,

I wouldn't consider myself a spammer... I'm promoting a free service for musicians that would provide them with great social media promotion tools. I am not an automated bot. We here at Thrillcall love many varieties of music and admire and respect artists. Tomorrow I'm doing a interview with a local LA electro-pop duo Capital Cities playing at Cafe du Nord in SF. I'm also writing about the epic weekend I had at Sierra Nevada World Music Festival up in Mendo... damn, it was a blast, didn't want to come beck to the city, hehe. Anyway, I do understand the importance of keeping spam off of blogs, but what I'm offering does hold a lot of value for your users.

Regards,

Vivek

:razz:

PuppetXeno wrote…
Hey Vivek,

Thanks for sharing the information about that service. Personally, I'm not into social media - I have severe dislikes for Hyves and Facebook, I don't give a rat's ass about Twitter, and I don't care or know about anything else out there - but I do understand your marketing campaign of posting to any forum with a target audience anywhere close to your service. I've checked your site and it seems "useful" to those who do use the social media. However, here on BandAMP, the community enjoys a very close and personal approach to one another, and commercial intrusion is by default considered "spam" no matter how legit or valid or useful (or whatever to describe it) the advertisement may be.

Unfortunately your mail was posted in the wrong sub-forum - the best place for this kind of ad is News and Events. But I'm sure a moderator will fix this problem.

Cheers and so long.

Cheers PX for taking the time and explaining a few things to our new fwend.

Moved too .......
#6June 24th, 2011 · 06:48 PM
1 threads
4 posts
United States of America
Thanks guys! This is definitely a better place for this post!
#7June 25th, 2011 · 08:01 AM
38 threads / 11 songs
278 posts
Canada
Lol sorry for calling you spam but we get a lot of "first timers" who only come to post links.  And always in the wrong forum.
#8June 27th, 2011 · 03:40 PM
1 threads
4 posts
United States of America
Hehe, it's all good Connor, I can see how it could be initially perceived as spam, but we're just really into help DIY artists, labels, and venues to help them promote their shows and trying to get our free service out there for whoever would like to use it.

Thanks,

Vivek
#9June 27th, 2011 · 10:32 PM
38 threads / 11 songs
278 posts
Canada
Vivesection wrote…
Hehe, it's all good Connor, I can see how it could be initially perceived as spam, but we're just really into help DIY artists, labels, and venues to help them promote their shows and trying to get our free service out there for whoever would like to use it.

Thanks,

Vivek

Sounds all good

I'll definitely check it out.  We hope you stay around to join the community here at BandAmp, perhaps post some of your own tunes!

We're less about promoting our own stuff and more about joining a small community of people who really love music.
#10June 27th, 2011 · 10:33 PM
38 threads / 11 songs
278 posts
Canada
I wish I had a tool like the one you're promoting to GET live shows

Looks really cool though.  when i get some free time i'll sign up!
#11June 30th, 2011 · 01:04 PM
1 threads
4 posts
United States of America
Haha thanks Connor, I hope you do sign up! I haven't recorded anything since waayyyy back in High School, I'm mostly a vocalist. What do you play? Have you had trouble finding gigs?
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 18th, 2024 · 10:23 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.