#1June 2nd, 2011 · 04:24 PM
12 threads
4 posts
United States of America
Cam Meekins
Not usually a fan of young white rappers (Mac Miller etc.) but Cam Meekins is ON POINT. Loving all his tunes right now especially "Rain"
#2June 3rd, 2011 · 01:54 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
You know I'm not really into all this spam of your ... because it is, and especially when you have been told to put it in the Event forum ..... people who dont listen really piss me off

You have 5 threads all of them fucking odd, and I dont really care if they do have some musical content.

I'll tell you what .... you post one more of theses spam type threads in the Pit one more time and I ban you ... twice ... that way you really dont come in again, is that clear ?

You should have listened to Marino "...maybe you should listen too stuff that we have here for starts and then prolly share your likings as we get to know you as part of the community...but just posting random links out of nowhere seems quite invasive....Is my point clear or do you need more clarification...."
( Love him!)

Take part in this small community and you will be listened to, otherwise your just seen as a spammer and will be treated that way, with just enough bandAmp respect.
#3June 10th, 2011 · 12:56 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
In my days as moderator he would've been hanged, drawn and quartered a long time ago, but then I was a bit quick on the trigger. All in all I don't think this person is going to "get it", mostly because I don't think it's a person at all, it's a clever bot.
#4June 10th, 2011 · 08:22 PM
38 threads / 11 songs
278 posts
Canada
  I have a feeling that this is not a person and that we probably shouldnt waste our time on criticising "it" 
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 23rd, 2024 · 3:54 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.