#1April 3rd, 2011 · 02:22 AM
1 threads
1 posts
United States of America
indie folk. What do you think?
Check out these songs and let me know what you think.

http://www.myspace.com/ourhandmadeband

Thanks!
#2April 3rd, 2011 · 04:00 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
I think this post is in the wrong place to start with .... if you have things to spam the community with you can go and do it in another forum ......

Now if you have music to share with the community and you want some feed back on your stuff then listen to three songs by other members, post 3 comments and then you can upload your hand made songs here in the audio review .......

Any way mySpace is a thing of the past, no one uses it any more. Why dont you upload your work to facebook (is that possible ?! ) , you can try and become popular and special among the millions there.

Though to be honest with you, if you want your music to be heard in a thousand years or so it has a better chance of surviving on smaller community sites like bandAMP where people actually really care.
#3April 3rd, 2011 · 04:29 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Doesnīt anyone read the rules of a community before heīs joining? Arenīt you worried to purchase a fridge if you donīt read what you sign ?
Seems to me youīre more interested to place your links of a "mummy site" everywhere than  being a real part of a
musicianīs community .

Ooh! Iīm rather confused about your gender. Your avatar displays a man, but your gendersymbol is female?  
Error?................... Intention?
#4April 3rd, 2011 · 08:11 PM
1 threads
1 posts
United States of America
yeah, gender, didn't meen to intentionally be confusing. Our lead vocals is female, everyone else is male.

We're getting more recording done this summer so hopefully I can get more music up. In the meantime I'll check out some of the other music here. Recommendations?
#5April 4th, 2011 · 05:14 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
HANDMADE wrote…
yeah, gender, didn't meen to intentionally be confusing. Our lead vocals is female, everyone else is male.

We're getting more recording done this summer so hopefully I can get more music up. In the meantime I'll check out some of the other music here. Recommendations?

The idea behind bandAmp in that you listen to each others music in the Audio Review but if you do want to hear some of the finer artists bandAmp has to offer try the Hall of Fame
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 11:37 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.