Live at the town hall Hörden near Herzberg

If video or audio available I'll let you know

more here: www.src-band.de

Posting as a member of Sound Revival Company
#2February 11th, 2011 · 01:57 PM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Dann wünsch ich euch mal richtig - aber so richtig viel Spass morgen.
Schmeiss den Riemen auf die Orgel und rock die Bude bis die Hüfte knarzt !!!!!!!  
U.L.I.
#3February 12th, 2011 · 09:58 AM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
Sounds like a good time. I like your material. Wish I could be there! Hope you can get a video.....
#4March 13th, 2011 · 05:02 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
This is a link to a video that PuppetXeno took at our first gig last year in November

http://www.koch-carsten.de/SRC/videos.html

There is more to come.... please be patient

On the other hand we're working on a commercial DVD to promote ourselves. This one will include records from the recent concert I was talking about when I started this thread
#5March 18th, 2011 · 07:55 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
You'd actually need atleast a camera crew of 2 on opposite sides of the stage, with a clear view of everyone on it. This was the opening song so this view was relatively clean, later on in the evening there were a lot of people dancing and from my position I couldn't see a thing - plus the battery ran out. Now, I couldve physically moved more to the front but I figured I'd pass the camera to TK's son Nico instead as I was feeling a bit alien at that point but it was a good show and if you enjoy oldie rock tunes, I can highly recommend this band, they sure know what they're doing!
#6March 18th, 2011 · 02:19 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
Wow! Nice video - the band looks impressive! TK has his usual superb handling of the keyboard duties and the band sounds tight and well-balanced. I'd like to see this band in person......
#7March 18th, 2011 · 05:24 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
battlecat wrote…
Wow! Nice video - the band looks impressive! TK has his usual superb handling of the keyboard duties and the band sounds tight and well-balanced. I'd like to see this band in person......

It's well worth it! They have a chick singer.. with tattoos! What more ya want
#8March 19th, 2011 · 03:42 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Videoprobleme!?!?
Hi Carsten . Bei mir kann ich das Vid nicht kucken wenn ich hier draufklicke :
http://www.koch-carsten.de/SRC/videos.html ich kann nur dies : "Fanfare For The Common Man - S.R.C. 2010 in Lonau" anklicken . Es erscheint jedoch nur die Anzeige "no video"     
Wie kommt das ? Fehlt mir irgendein Treiber , Plug- in oder was es sonst noch so gibt?
Und wenn ich "508" anklicke , komm ich auf "Primawebtools".  ..... Häh?
Sollte das Computerproblem wieder mal vorm Monitor sitzen ??? 
U.L.I.

#9March 19th, 2011 · 05:16 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
re: Videoprobleme!?!?
ULI wrote…
http://www.koch-carsten.de/SRC/videos.html ich kann nur dies : "Fanfare For The Common Man - S.R.C. 2010 in Lonau" anklicken . Es erscheint jedoch nur die Anzeige "no video"     
Wie kommt das ? Fehlt mir irgendein Treiber , Plug- in oder was es sonst noch so gibt?
U.L.I.

Hi Uli,
Primawebtools ist der Sitecounter, der ist kostenlos wenn ich den Backlink drin lasse, also nicht wundern.
Warum das Ding dir da "no video" anzeigt, weiß ich grad nicht. Das Format ist WMV, also ein Micosroft-Video. Fehlt dir vielleicht der MediaPlayer oder so... du kannst Dir das Video interimsweise runterladen.. rechtsclick auf den link, "Ziel speichern unter..."
Andere Frage: welchen Browser nutzt du?
#10March 19th, 2011 · 05:42 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
re: re: Videoprobleme!?!?
TritonKeyboarder wrote…
ULI wrote…
U.L.I.

du kannst Dir das Video interimsweise runterladen.. rechtsclick auf den link, "Ziel speichern unter..."
Andere Frage: welchen Browser nutzt du?
Yo ,dankeschön.Der Umweg hat geklappt über den "Mediaplayer" . Über "Winamp" kam nur Ton.   
Browser is "FF" , also alles ganz normal.. Schon komisch , das.
So , und jetzt allgemeinverständlich:

I watched ya vid and when I heard this fanfare my hair began growing again (sweet lil sixteen....haha).
This "ancient" ELP hymn brings me back to puberty again , back to the feeling I had when I listened ELP first time .
Yes , that´s a fantastic opener for a live gig. A buttkicker .
Great job , you oldygoldies .

U.L.I.
#11March 20th, 2011 · 06:10 PM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
i couldnt watch it earlier but now i enjoyed this. really a busy night for u , lights, sound ánd playing at one night, RESPECT! great band !
and that for an oldie LOL
(u dont look that old, didnt mean to be mean :p )
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 1:11 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.