#1June 22nd, 2010 · 06:25 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
Hi,

I wanted to let you know about a cool form of torture Bandamp is offering for scum of the Earth spammers like you! It's called the Alternatively Explicitly Painful Spam the Nuts off of You're Own Email Account Competition and it's a great oppurtunity for independant spammers like you to exclusively give you heck for the rest of your life. You can view some of our other available forms of torture here: Robert21's Banned BandAmp account - The Memoirs of a Spammer Deceased.

All you need to do is stand there thinking you're all great with you're buddies and acting all cool and we'll film you as we figuratively gut you so that Aqualung can do a cover of their own song "Brighter Than Your Guts". Then let us know why you think you should win the ultimate torture and the ultimate penalty of death. You can check out complete rules that we have for this here: http://about.bandamp.com/

If you are our winner you will recieve a trip to Egypt via the Doctor's Tardis to the time 15 AD for an exclusive showcase of savages tearing your spammer-ness apart; and you'll also appear on some sticks like in lord of the flies for an Alternative fashion campaign. The winner will also be the center of an exclusive interview of why the heck you enjoy spamming websites so much, recieve a kick in the face, and a brand new coat. If you've got your spammer buddies with you, all 4 of you can recieve a trip back to America where you will have the oppurtunity to get your entire life spammed before you. In a new wardrobe.

Now is your oppurtunity to show the world what is literally inside of you. Crap.

If you have any questions or concerns about your impending doom, please feel free to contact someone who cares.

Thanks!

Bob the builder.
Can I fix it? Yes i can.

oh and welcome to bandamp!
#2June 22nd, 2010 · 10:35 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
TheKunadiun wrote…
Hi,

I wanted to let you know about a cool form of torture Bandamp is offering for scum of the Earth spammers like you! It's called the Alternatively Explicitly Painful Spam the Nuts off of You're Own Email Account Competition and it's a great oppurtunity for independant spammers like you to exclusively give you heck for the rest of your life. You can view some of our other available forms of torture here: Robert21's Banned BandAmp account - The Memoirs of a Spammer Deceased.

All you need to do is stand there thinking you're all great with you're buddies and acting all cool and we'll film you as we figuratively gut you so that Aqualung can do a cover of their own song "Brighter Than Your Guts". Then let us know why you think you should win the ultimate torture and the ultimate penalty of death. You can check out complete rules that we have for this here: http://about.bandamp.com/

If you are our winner you will recieve a trip to Egypt via the Doctor's Tardis to the time 15 AD for an exclusive showcase of savages tearing your spammer-ness apart; and you'll also appear on some sticks like in lord of the flies for an Alternative fashion campaign. The winner will also be the center of an exclusive interview of why the heck you enjoy spamming websites so much, recieve a kick in the face, and a brand new coat. If you've got your spammer buddies with you, all 4 of you can recieve a trip back to America where you will have the oppurtunity to get your entire life spammed before you. In a new wardrobe.

Now is your oppurtunity to show the world what is literally inside of you. Crap.

If you have any questions or concerns about your impending doom, please feel free to contact someone who cares.

Thanks!

Bob the builder.
Can I fix it? Yes i can.

impressive! a true work of spammer-slammer artistry...must have taken you hours.....
#3June 23rd, 2010 · 12:55 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
TheKunadiun wrote…
Hi,

Thanks!

Bob the builder.
Can I fix it? Yes i can.

...... that's 10 out of a possible 10
Good show that man......give him a banana !

Hey! Bob! You do realize that you could post a reply on a weekly basis (every day if you want to) and then just delete the post from the thread....he will I believe still get the 'notification of a bA post' in his in-box just the same.
#4June 23rd, 2010 · 01:02 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
A Mods after-thought :
I just deleted all the links....but now if this forum is to be re-named and used differently then I should have left the links in there ....yes/no?....... but then we (the site) cant keep on calling them spammers if the forum is changed !  yes/no?
#5June 23rd, 2010 · 02:22 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
lol thanks guys!   Thats actually a great idea kings. Lots of notifications of the same message that will haunt him day in and day out until he snaps. Fantastic!

Well I don't know if it was going to be re-named? Was it? If it is I can't have fun like this anymore. I think that as of now, its not renamed so the links should be removed, and if and/or when it is changed then we cant keep calling them spammers unless they post outside of this thread. i think.

Server Time: May 5th, 2024 · 5:50 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.