#1March 1st, 2010 · 09:57 AM
1 threads
1 posts
United States of America
Free e-magazine helps musicicians be more successful!
If you're serious about your music, you might want to check out Indie Connect Magazine. It is packed with videos, articles, audio tracks covering topics like singing, performing, booking yourself, marketing, songwriting and much more. The March issue is online now at www.indieconnectmagazine.com.
#2March 1st, 2010 · 11:20 AM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
Here we go....
#3March 1st, 2010 · 01:02 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
(Chuckle!)
#4March 1st, 2010 · 01:38 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Yes! totally.
No sign of politeness to this one.....

Again I feel that spam like this should all go into it's own forum, where members can take it serious or simply carry on life not knowing it is even there. 
#5March 1st, 2010 · 02:21 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
NOT 
#6March 1st, 2010 · 06:34 PM
1 threads
1 posts
United States of America
Indie Connect Magazine - from the editor
Hi guys (and gals),

I am sorry if I offended anyone by just barreling in here with this post! It was not my intention to look like spam or create an uproar.

Here's the lowdown, which I unfortunately neglected to explain. This is a FREE website, set up like a magazine. It features all kinds of training for singers and musicians (and songwriters). For example, it contains a 45 minute video on songwriting by Rand Bishop, a hit songwriter; 2) it has a 15-minute video on putting on a great performance by Tom Jackson, the live performance coach who works with Tayloe Swift, Jars of Clay etc; 3) there is a 45 minute video on creating effective and cost effective music videos by Dour Farrar, a well- known Nashville music videographer; 4) it feaatures a 60-minute video by Ron Hebert, an established independent Nashville publisher, and more. It also feaures an article on correcting pitch problems by former country star, hit songwriter and world renowned vocal coach, Judy Rodman, and an article on songwriting by Bill Pere, the president of the Connecticut Songwriters. He was named one of the 50 most influential people in the indie music industry. There's a lot more as well.. I don't even ask for your contact information to access all of this great training. However, if you want to you can sign up to be notified when each new issue comes out (it's monthly).

So I aplogize for just jumping in and offering this free resource without introducing myself first. That was my fault. I am just trying to help as many people out as possible, and this is the best way that I know how. Please let me know
how you would like me to address this group in the future. I am open to any and all helpful suggestions!   

Vinny Ribas
CEO
Indie Connect
www.indieconnect.net - main website
www.indieconnectmagazine.com - e-magazine
www.indieconnect.org - social network
#7March 1st, 2010 · 09:36 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
I think we all appreciate that you are trying to help and we really do need a section of the site for this sort of stuff, but posting stuff to help musicians in free contests and stuff isnt what this site is about. The other sites you are linking us to is what this site is doing for us already, and more! Im sure we can look into it and everything but try to be a member of the community and not just try and get people to go on the new website.

I appreciate your apology as Im sure everyone else does. Im not trying to grill you on doing this either im just offering my two cents.

thanks!
#8March 2nd, 2010 · 06:06 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Check out our forums and encourage people like

- Rand Bishop,
- Tom Jackson,
- Tayloe Swift,
- Jars of Clay,
- Dour Farrar,
- Ron Hebert,
- Judy Rodman,
- Bill Pere

and many, many others to visit this website called BandAMP (from musicians by musicians). You can find it here: www.bandamp.com

and....

...tell it everywhere that you've found a wonderful website

Carsten Koch
CIO a.D.
signed Administrator and Software Developer
with 35 years experiences in IT
Keyboarder, Composer, Singer with a BIG voice
Father, Husband and Lover, Dogsitter and Cardriver
bandamp addict
#9March 2nd, 2010 · 01:09 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
excellent
#10March 2nd, 2010 · 03:52 PM
32 threads
158 posts
United States of America
Nice!! 
#11March 5th, 2010 · 08:17 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
TritonKeyboarder wrote…
Check out our forums and encourage people like

- Rand Bishop,
- Tom Jackson,
- Tayloe Swift,
- Jars of Clay,
- Dour Farrar,
- Ron Hebert,
- Judy Rodman,
- Bill Pere

and many, many others to visit this website called BandAMP (from musicians by musicians). You can find it here: www.bandamp.com

and....

...tell it everywhere that you've found a wonderful website

Carsten Koch
CIO a.D.
signed Administrator and Software Developer
with 35 years experiences in IT
Keyboarder, Composer, Singer with a BIG voice
Father, Husband and Lover, Dogsitter and Cardriver
bandamp addict
PERFECT  
#12March 8th, 2010 · 10:53 AM
1 threads
3 posts
United States of America
awesome link! thank you!
#13March 8th, 2010 · 04:45 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
stevey wrote…
awesome link! thank you!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 1:56 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.