#1January 22nd, 2006 · 02:23 AM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
I thought I would share this
This is a cover tune, so I wont be uploading it to the site... but you can listen to it at:

http://jkoontz.com/guess/horse.html It is an International collaboration.. I layed down the main acoustic guitar track... The main Vocal Track and second guitar(on chorus) was done by Bill Miranda out of Texas USA, and then the back up vocals(on chorus) and the  Baritone guitar was laid out by Soren from Denmark...Soren also did the final mix...
    Included in this is my loyal companion Casper the Cockatoo... She would not let me record this without being a part of it.. so she got to be the sound effects.. lol
                       JimK
#2January 22nd, 2006 · 10:17 AM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
I thought this was a great cover, Jim.  Downloaded and stuck it on my MP3 player, which for me means that it's rated highly!
I think the idea of international collaboration is great for music - different flavors from all around the world... cool!
#3January 22nd, 2006 · 12:33 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
ditto, ditto...

yes, it's really great! I really like the original, but it's really refreshing to hear this different version. And I rather much say different version than just a cover. It's great, well done, well done.

it's in my mp3 player too, as I didn't have the song in my collection before. guess now I don't need to break any laws by trying to pull the original from somewhere then
#4January 25th, 2006 · 07:30 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
Glad you like it.....  It was one of my favorite songs back when.....   I am no longer doing thos kinds of substances.. but still enjoy the song...   

JimK
#5February 13th, 2006 · 12:54 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
This is a cool song and the cover you made with those people is amazing!
Good work.

> Iszil
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: May 8th, 2024 · 4:25 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.