#1December 15th, 2005 · 01:43 PM
9 threads
98 posts
United States of America
I'M BACK!!!
OMG Hi everyone I'm FINALLY back! I'm sorry I haven't been around but my family has been in and out and eventually back in the hospital. Plus, I've been sick with about every cold, flu and other viruses possible in the past two months. But don't worry I've still been on the site and working on the cd as much as possible. I'll post the winning songs for the cd's here and I'll post the radio stations and stuff within the next week hopefully.  If eveyone that was involved in this please PM me asap I'll get back to you on the status of the cd's. We're gonna have a holiday cd cover for the cd's and if any of the artists want we can put their pictures on the cd too. If possible, upload some kind of a small holiday photo, but it's just a request. Thanks so much and I'll be doing everything I can.

Erica
#2December 20th, 2005 · 01:16 PM
13 threads / 1 songs
408 posts
United States of America
Great!
Can't wait!
And glad to know you're feeling better!
#3December 22nd, 2005 · 08:24 PM
9 threads
98 posts
United States of America
...Grrr...
Sorry I haven't replied to this thread in a few days but guess what? The day after I came back, my computer crashed! I lost my internet, all my files and basicly everything else. I'm trying to get everything back up and running as soon as possible but it may take a while to recover my files of the winners and radio stations and such. Sorry everyone we couldn't release the cd this weekend like we wanted to but we'll get them out soon.
#4December 24th, 2005 · 01:12 AM
13 threads / 1 songs
408 posts
United States of America
So...I'm thinking it shouldn't have a Christmas cover now.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 2:46 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.