#1September 9th, 2008 · 05:12 AM
2 threads
United States of America
WorldSings.com
Hello,

WorldSings.com, The Global Home for Music, is a new concept in music and social networking. The Top 20 songs of the year, based on the most votes, will qualify to compete in The Best Song in the World contest. After the members decide who will rock the house in the annual WORLDSINGS showdown, those artists will compete next August LIVE in concert for $1,000,000 in prize money...the first show is slated for August 2009 in Las Vegas!!!

See you on WorldSings.com!
#2September 9th, 2008 · 07:10 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Spam Spam spam!!!!!

Why don't you review some songs and or put some of your own so we can listen...
#3September 9th, 2008 · 07:32 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
but effective
#4September 9th, 2008 · 04:41 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
SPAM!!!
#5September 9th, 2008 · 06:49 PM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
viva La's Vegas
In its dayBandamp was a ground breaker ...from what I can gather 2003 there were not nearly so many of these music sites around ,just check the 2003 bandamp battle results ....recognize anybody from the here and now....mm mm?
 If you wanted to cover the cost of a new set of guitar strings itunes was the king, that's if anybody could find you there.
Now there are so many sites as spammed above ,competitions ya like I said , yo wanna make some money out of music, forget writing and recording it.
 .....post a url
run a comp,
" ...post ure mp3z we pick up the advertising fees >use your music to promote our site> &&& for $$$ your songs just might make it onto a  compilation  cd to radio ."
Hedge traders.
Kelly 20 Gotta admire your pluck gal at least you musta joined the amp in order to post,unlike many grab and runners   .
Sad but true, our little site is fading  fewer hits and the non member downloaders have moved to greener pastures where there are more BANDS with radio friendly tracks ready to go.
But at least we got some photo shop humor from marino so it makes it worth while.
On your feet or on your knees.
Desperation works in funny ways .
On Australian Idol a young guy auditions .
He's driven , he;s passionate , his family support him to the hilt , gonna make it big quick ,ready for stardom since he wuz 3 .
Ok lets hear a song says the judge ...mmmmm sings a cover song  outa tune and the guitar playing is woeful also outa tune .Judge says look "may I humbly suggest you get some lessons and go practice hard for a few years".
Audio nee 'whaaaa na you can fix in the mix ,I got the drive , I'm the next big thing ,ambitious @ ready for stardom.
Judge "Yeah mate sorry stardom's not ready for you though"   
Ohh by the way how about a song comp about defrosted Caribou Barbie steaks .
blakhatz
#6September 12th, 2008 · 07:08 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
Kelly
Has left the building... WEll, Ok I pushed.... hehehe...

kelly20 banned...
kellythesweet@gmail.com banned...
69.234.195.76/32 banned...
This means:

1. the person may not log in
   2. they will not be able to signup using the same:
         1. email
         2. ip
         3. username
         4. “JimkDaAdtman” is logged as the admin

Thanks for keepin’ this place clean

Don't spam this site... We post emails! 

JimK
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 23rd, 2024 · 4:14 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.