#1August 11th, 2008 · 01:05 AM
1 threads
1 posts
United States of America
We Need Your Music
We're launching a new internet radio station that will only play music from musicians and bands that are unsingned and not a part of SESAC, ASCAP, BMI or with indie labels that are not a member of RIAA.

Every genre, every sound is needed to build our library and to have the widest variety of live streams and music on demand for your fans. 

We are shooting for a September 1 launch of our internet radio station and we're going to be looking for some musicians and bands to join us to make this work for everybody. 

Send your name, a contact number, name of your band or performing name, MP3's only, an image (jpg, psd, pdd, jpeg format) to indie.radio95@gmail.com please keep your email size to 20MB or less.  You will receive an auto response confirmation email that your email has been received and if we need more info from you.

Thanks!
#2August 11th, 2008 · 01:43 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Dude, sounds good I'm sure a lot of people from this community will take you up on your offer.
Personally I'd send you some stuff and check it all out when you have an actual site, with an address.
Are you going to make your own Vista Sidebar Gadget ? I'm well into my Al's Rock Radio Gadget, I can listen to the shit all day.
I had been thinking recently how it would be so cool to have a bandAmp radio stream, there being just Soo much excellent original music here!
If your up and running would you come back and give us the address to your site and for me the radio stream address so I can write you into a side bar gadget ! 
#3August 11th, 2008 · 02:56 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
as long as you don't come along with a serious URL I won't send some music away from here.
Check out the music pages by our members. If you can't download some special songs you simply can send a private message to the musician. It's not that difficult.

btw who is "we"?
#4August 11th, 2008 · 03:13 PM
1 threads
1 posts
United States of America
the url for the station will be radio.mieyobo.com
which won't be up until September 1.  As for who we are it is the three of us that just want to support good music by exposing it to everyone.

And, just to get this out there we're fighting with you against the labels, RIAA, ASCAP, SESAC and BMI.  If you want to get your music out there and are worried about someone stealing it or if you are hoping to make serious money then don't put it anywhere on the net.  Once, it's here consider it already stolen.

We want to work with musicians to change the thinking of how the indie music industry should work to how it now has to work for everybody to be successful.
#5September 9th, 2008 · 11:08 PM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
10/sept/08
RE
radio.mieyobo.com

na can't find server.

Come back to us mieyobo ,
second Triton's suggestion .
Here in Oz we have apra, Australian Performing Rights Assc
they do pretty well by the musos here, at least we get Royalies. 
#6September 11th, 2008 · 12:23 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
Im pretty sure this is a complete and total scam.
The site doesn't exist, who is this guy? We don't know him. How do we know he just isn't going to take our songs, and claim them for himself?

I don't trust this guy
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 11:22 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.