#1October 10th, 2005 · 03:27 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Music Upload
Well okay, just for promotion purposes then.

If you are Dutch and you want to upload whole albums of your stuff without any restrictions, visit http://www.thuijzer.nl and contact the administrator for an account.

It doesn't feature a forum or battles or anything so it's nothing like bandamp, it's just a place to make your music online available if you feel the need to.

If you are NOT Dutch then still, browsing the site might be interesting. Maybe mr. Thomas Huijzer will allow people from outside the NL to upload their music but I'm not too sure about that. Anyway anyone who wants an account has to contact him personally and he's really an okay feller so...

p.e. I've uploaded an entire album based on utter lo fi experimentation, stuff I'd never upload here because I don't find it interesting enough to share for (constructive) criticism etc. or to put in a battle for an award or something, but still like to have it online available. (under my project name Totem Spectre )

That's about it (I kinda promised myself to try to draw more attention to this site and this is just one attempt...)
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 2:51 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.